GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 02, 2013, 05:03:45 PM #3450 Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:06:50 PM by Black Boo
And a quiet whisper from the night

Archie Comics Super Megaman

Post Merge: August 02, 2013, 05:06:50 PM


Quote from: Black Boo on August 02, 2013, 05:03:45 PM
Archie Comics Super Megaman
But that's just a yellow recolor of the Rush Armor.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


The texture is the front is a bit too dark but I love the progress.


Missing s few things atm, but the progress is excellent.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

well since no one cares about this thread anymore

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

August 12, 2013, 02:18:47 AM #3458 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:21:22 AM by Black Boo
Hey, I care D:

Especially since that's a pretty shway looking Link there.

Though may I suggest an OoA/S/Link Between Worlds alternate?

But the thread goes inactive for four days and you call it dead? That's...kinda sad since mine would go weeks without activity way back when until I posted something

I care. >.>

Dat hair on Link. :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I care too. >.> Your mods are just too epic for words.

And Link... Wow. ;D

Quote from: Black Boo on August 12, 2013, 02:18:47 AM
Hey, I care D:

Especially since that's a pretty shway looking Link there.

Though may I suggest an OoA/S/Link Between Worlds alternate?

But the thread goes inactive for four days and you call it dead? That's...kinda sad since mine would go weeks without activity way back when until I posted something

lol im glad u care and 4 days is a long time for the life of a fly  :af: trying to seem less like i didnt know its only been four days

and u mean like this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


I wonder how Link takes care of his hair...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509