GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC™ on February 08, 2012, 03:58:09 AM
Curse you and you tampering into my "to do in secret" list >.>......yes i plan on making a twewy stage
I love you (no homo).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I put TWEWY songs over KC-MM City because that honestly reminds me of Shibuya. You could tamper with those textures and make that it, heh.


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 04:01:06 AM
I love you (no homo).
Lol i would have said that too ;D
Quote from: Haseyo on February 08, 2012, 04:02:38 AM
I put TWEWY songs over KC-MM City because that honestly reminds me of Shibuya. You could tamper with those textures and make that it, heh.
I did the exact same thing until i found:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18355

Which is almost like Shibuya and i put TWEWY songs there.
Kinda hard to decide where the songs fits more on one of those stages.

Also im glad that you are working on a TWEWY stage, GBC  :happy:

I just can't do flat walk-offs x.x only reason I don't have the TvC stages, but you can't really add platforms to it, heh.


WOW :happy: :happy: :happy: A SM3DL Stage?! I'll know this stage in brawl before i'll in sm3dl! :yay: I love you (no homo too) GBC!!!! :af: :af2: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Mario 3D Land stage?  But there's nothing interesting or memorable from that game D:  You'd be better off doing a Galaxy or Galaxy 2 stage or something.

Quote from: Haseyo on February 08, 2012, 05:55:06 AM
I just can't do flat walk-offs x.x only reason I don't have the TvC stages, but you can't really add platforms to it, heh.
I would have prefered KCMM City Stage if it wasn't for the stupid AI sometimes.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 08, 2012, 07:13:59 PM
Mario 3D Land stage?  But there's nothing interesting or memorable from that game D:  You'd be better off doing a Galaxy or Galaxy 2 stage or something.
Have you played it? I loved it, what didn't you like about it?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 08, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Have you played it? I loved it, what didn't you like about it?
It's a great game, but if you try to stack it up with other Mario games, there's really nothing about that game that makes you scream "Wow!". I still love it to death, and I'm sure Do0m thinks it's anything but bad, it's just not that memorable.
Nonetheless, having a stage for it would be awesome.

Galaxy 1 for me its nothing memorable than galaxy 2 64 and sunshine, but i never played 3d land, idont have 3ds:(

There are already like 5~6 Galaxy stages. I'm all for a 3D Land stage.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 08, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Have you played it? I loved it, what didn't you like about it?

Played it, beaten every level except S8 Crown and have 3 stars on my profile so far (very close to the 4th and 5th ones as I only have 1 star coin left and a few more levels to play through as Luigi). 

Dark Aura put it perfectly.  It's a good game, beautifully presented, controls perfectly well, awesome use of 3D but it's just so uninspired.  It does nothing new and for a franchise that's basically known for really innovating and revolutionising the platforming genre, 3D Land is just there.  Most of the level designs are neither memorable, unique or interesting.  I'm honestly struggling to think of a particular level that really caught my attention apart from the W8 Bowser Castle and a couple of the Boo houses.

Quote from: GBC™ on February 08, 2012, 03:37:57 AM
yea hopefully i can have 3d land done by this weekend...that sonic colors stage is on hold...until i figure out how to make it.....


how many versions if super mario 3D land will there be? sideways and front?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.