GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I would give you luffys normal outfit is i still had it :( wait, come to think of it I may still have the link to it. You want it?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: pervyTHEshadow on April 25, 2012, 08:59:41 PM
I would give you luffys normal outfit is i still had it :( wait, come to think of it I may still have the link to it. You want it?

yea send me the .max file...just incase luffys classic outfit cant be ripped

Quote from: KTH on April 25, 2012, 08:59:52 PM
Wait...

Luffy...over Luigi?

:srs:

gum gum rocket?...nuff said
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on April 25, 2012, 09:08:10 PM
yea send me the .max file...just incase luffys classic outfit cant be ripped

gum gum rocket?...nuff said

Gomu Gomu No U.

Wow, I'm enjoying Zant, Luffy and Bass.exe... and definitely gonna get Charmeleon too

But about Sora... well, isn't the Vault full of Sora's already? RamonM64 just uploaded an awesome pack with different ones, that I personally thought it was the "definitive" version of him. I think other KH characters should get more love, I've never seen a Riku on the Vault, and Organization XIII members would also be great.

But well, that's just my opinion. (:

Quote from: Loghrus on April 25, 2012, 10:43:15 PM
Wow, I'm enjoying Zant, Luffy and Bass.exe... and definitely gonna get Charmeleon too

But about Sora... well, isn't the Vault full of Sora's already? RamonM64 just uploaded an awesome pack with different ones, that I personally thought it was the "definitive" version of him. I think other KH characters should get more love, I've never seen a Riku on the Vault, and Organization XIII members would also be great.

But well, that's just my opinion. (:

i would do riku BUT no one has yet to rip his keyblade he uses in KH2...so yea...until then no riku
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

charmeleon on charizard since its a perfect fit psa wise xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The crystal on his head seems a little small and the fin's shape needs to be refined.

The Shoulder protrusions seem a bit too small...

Those two things and what Zed mentioned are my thoughts on Bass. He's looking great though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's funny because Lil Mac would actually be perfect for the Scott Pilgrim PSA. He's VERY similar to the assist trophy. Even the Up-Smash sends people flying at decent percentages.

I like the idea of Charmeleon on Fox though.


I look forward to Sora KH2 over Pit, Lil mac over Captain Falcon, and Zant over Falco in that particular order.

decided to start redoing the yellow parts on Bass Exe

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 02:01:13 AM
I look forward to Sora KH2 over Pit, Lil mac over Captain Falcon, and Zant over Falco in that particular order.
This.
Quote from: david123699 on April 26, 2012, 03:22:28 AM
and for all you guys on here that were calling me a noob, i'm not, i should not
even make my hacks for you after you did that and i will say i'm not a pro at
PSA, but i do know how to make PSAs, so there's no way i could be a noob if
i can do this, noobs would not know how to make anything, just so you know
this is my 2nd Hack on the Brawl Vault.
This isnt related to anything about GBC's work.
Plus, these people have already said sorry which im guessing you didnt read. Dont get so worked up because you were called a "noob" once.

And yea dont advertise in his thread.

Question to GBC:
Will Dot recolor that Sora to his regular KH2 outfit?


Quote from: hero3120 on April 26, 2012, 03:55:32 AM
This.This isnt related to anything about GBC's work.
Plus, these people have already said sorry which im guessing you didnt read. Dont get so worked up because you were called a "noob" once.

And yea dont advertise in his thread.

Question to GBC:
Will Dot recolor that Sora to his regular KH2 outfit?

Lol idk thats a question dot will have to answer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Yeah, the fins need their shape changed a bit, the lower fin should be pointing down, not up, and again, the gem seems a little small.

The ears and the thickness of the fins could be dealt with as well. and spike protrusions on his "boots" could be a little taller and sharper.



Like here for example.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302