GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I say toon link. I can give you a pack of all his weapons too if you want

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 01, 2012, 07:54:56 PM
I say toon link. I can give you a pack of all his weapons too if you want

yes...i was just about to message you saying i needed those
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Blah. Guess I was too late :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd say toon link.

You can have the bombs as those magic vials. (I think they're vials...)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

You'll probably have to edit the model a lot if you're doing Toon Link. He has a massive torso, stubby legs and TINY hands. I think Arthur would look best on Link or Marth with a size-mod.



I just heard that you are going to make Gold Lightan.  ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

*cough*

yea arthur is going over link with a size mod...toon links knee bone was...to low...so yeah..im almost done with him  :af2:

also gold lightan almost done as well  :af:

charmeleon will probably be made last...since the person ripping the models computer got messed up so....yea...he needs time to fix that

and luffy im still thinking on who he should go over...if luigi then hed need a size mod to make his legs longer and arms shorter >.>


any way new poll..its more social related
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

So much half-assed. 'nuff said.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 03, 2012, 10:56:33 PM
So much half-assed. 'nuff said.

Couldn't agree more, though I half-ass some of my stuff to
*CoughLuffyRollPriestBarretFrankCough*
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

*refering to fourth option in poll*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24301
:af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on May 03, 2012, 10:56:33 PM
So much half-assed. 'nuff said.

i voted the same >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Is there any reason why you put "people stealing your ideas" in the poll twice?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 03, 2012, 11:50:04 PM
Is there any reason why you put "people stealing your ideas" in the poll twice?


idk what your talking about....>.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 03, 2012, 11:51:11 PM
idk what your talking about....>.>
He wasn't the only one that saw that mistake. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]