GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 06, 2012, 10:17:11 PM
Bear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks similar to me.

Similar, but not the same. DK's fur is softer looking than a grizzly's.

Can we drop it now please? I already said my piece. Stop tempting me to say more. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Don't take it personal, Velen, but there are sometimes that you are just exhagerated in your "feedback". Sometimes it's completely acceptable, but man, no one is doing hacks here as their jobs or [censored], it's a hobby and it's free for us to download, so it doesn't need to be perfect.

It's not like a cartoonized bear with a gorilla fur would change your life. Not even the original Brawl models are perfect. It's just an advice, take a breath and think before posting any criticism that come to your mind and may be useless or too though.

That is all lol

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 11:07:06 PM
Don't take it personal, Velen, but there are sometimes that you are just exhagerated in your "feedback". Sometimes it's completely acceptable, but man, no one is doing hacks here as their jobs or [censored], it's a hobby and it's free for us to download, so it doesn't need to be perfect.

It's not like a cartoonized bear with a gorilla fur would change your life. Not even the original Brawl models are perfect. It's just an advice, take a breath and think before posting any criticism that come to your mind and may be useless or too though.

That is all lol

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Guys.
Drop it before I hand out warnings. Velen agreed to drop it so you wouldn't provoke him more. Don't continue the conversation and talk about GBC's work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 06, 2012, 11:39:17 PM #2299 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:40:21 PM by Loghrus
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 11:36:04 PM
Guys.
Drop it before I hand out warnings. Velen agreed to drop it so you wouldn't provoke him more. Don't continue the conversation and talk about GBC's work.

Sorry about the trouble. I will send my other message in a PM for him.

Hey, GBC.

I want to apologize for starting trouble yesterday. I didn't mean to.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 07, 2012, 03:59:42 PM
Hey, GBC.

I want to apologize for starting trouble yesterday. I didn't mean to.

lol its ok
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Loghrus on May 06, 2012, 11:07:06 PM
Sometimes it's completely acceptable, but man, no one is doing hacks here as their jobs or [censored], it's a hobby and it's free for us to download, so it doesn't need to be perfect.
I'm sure there are hackers out there that would love it if this was their job. *slowly raises hand*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh, you're doing this?
I meant to do this so long ago... but I never got around to it. I requested the vertex personally.
hm... do you need any ideas for the moveset? I could give you mine. I was told how to make the eggs work too.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on May 07, 2012, 09:54:45 PM
oh, you're doing this?
I meant to do this so long ago... but I never got around to it. I requested the vertex personally.
hm... do you need any ideas for the moveset? I could give you mine. I was told how to make the eggs work too.

i dont make movesets
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Cant wait to see Dot's epic texture skills on Banjo-Kazooie
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 07, 2012, 10:07:09 PM
Cant wait to see Dot's epic texture skills on Banjo-Kazooie

lol yea hes working on it now i think i tried to help him texture it but i failed T_T
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 07, 2012, 10:03:45 PM
i dont make movesets
...
I feel stupid.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on May 07, 2012, 10:09:12 PM
...
I feel stupid.

lol


@everyone

anyway arthur is finished...i will release him tommorow :af: he also uses young links size mod so you dont have to worry about having to get rid of younglink
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 08, 2012, 12:53:32 AM
lol


@everyone

anyway arthur is finished...i will release him tommorow :af: he also uses young links size mod so you dont have to worry about having to get rid of younglink

As himself would say, huzzah!   ;D

so, how is Gold Lightan doing? Just asking, the fact the he would be in his real size certainly got my attention to this project.