GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

GBC please don't go you are one of my favourite importers.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 14, 2012, 07:02:05 PM
Looks like the texture I cleaned up for Rydia since the original had "dirt" or some [censored] on it, that made it look.. dirty.

Anyway, what have you done here?

All I see is spots with the burn tool, nothing.

Looks like Dot's work from back in the day, not the new stuff you are capable to make.

With that said, I am disappointed, sir.

...............

<.<

thats over 100 layers of work there
not only using the burn tool, i redid alot of the stuff on the texture
probably even 300

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on June 14, 2012, 07:13:38 PM
...............

<.<

thats over 100 layers of work there
not only using the burn tool, i redid alot of the stuff on the texture
probably even 300

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Show me your moves!

No real [censored]. Tell me what you did man, cause I don't see it. =c

Is there still hope for Banjo and Kazooie?  :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

of course there is lol
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on June 14, 2012, 07:40:46 PM
of course there is lol
I suggest to finish them first and then wait and see if you get your motivation back. It'd be a waste for Banjo and Koozie to make it that far and not get finished. If you don't get it back, while some my hate me for saying this but, stop making hacks then, there is no point in you making hacks while you don't see the joy in it, and is basically taking up your life. We don't want you to leave, but I'm sure we also don't want you to loath making hacks if you don't want to continue.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

.....i found some of my inspiration again...really i think it was the boringness of doing the umvc3 models..over..and over agian that it felt like i was doing the same thing over and over...so i wont leave u guys lol...also i just watched shock44 new brawl hack review and i was mentioned in it so that helped as well to see him give feedback on some stuff...SO chun li is almost done and then ill take my break (havent had a break since december) and after that ill be back importin some models...also dot has some progress on banjo..so for all of you that told ur friends "GBC is leaving :af: / :oshi:" well im staying here plus i never said i was leaving in da first place

and thanks shock44
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 15, 2012, 06:39:35 AM
.....i found some of my inspiration again...really i think it was the boringness of doing the umvc3 models..over..and over agian that it felt like i was doing the same thing over and over...so i wont leave u guys lol...also i just watched shock44 new brawl hack review and i was mentioned in it so that helped as well to see him give feedback on some stuff...SO chun li is almost done and then ill take my break (havent had a break since december) and after that ill be back importin some models...also dot has some progress on banjo..so for all of you that told ur friends "GBC is leaving :af: / :oshi:" well im staying here plus i never said i was leaving in da first place

and thanks shock44
YAY!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: GBC on June 15, 2012, 06:39:35 AM
.....i found some of my inspiration again...really i think it was the boringness of doing the umvc3 models..over..and over agian that it felt like i was doing the same thing over and over...so i wont leave u guys lol.
Well that would make since, doing umvc3 models over and over, that happens to me with CSPs, which unfortantly are with ever model/texture/import hack I make, so that sometimes just delayes that hack's release(s). XD Well I'm glad you've decided to contiune, I can't wait to see Banjo, although I'm not sure if I'll use him, like 90% of my hacks are Mario ones. XP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

In the poll, can we suggest the "undecided" ones?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I vote for Banjo & Kazooie.

Don't think there's a point in making it, as someone has already made it.

Of course, here we ago, feel free to do your own version.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 15, 2012, 04:20:46 PM
In the poll, can we suggest the "undecided" ones?

no not yet

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 15, 2012, 05:30:08 PM
I vote for Banjo & Kazooie.

Don't think there's a point in making it, as someone has already made it.

Of course, here we ago, feel free to do your own version.

yep

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TY the tasmanian tiger was added to the list
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, brings back so many memories of my childhood...I hope it wins.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.