Naru's Mod Madhouse: Kokari (Okami Wii) Now on Vault! Shikumaru Next!

Started by Naruto200Man, November 06, 2011, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome rock lee this makes a naruto fan happy :D

-

Scervo is finished =3

He's wifi safe and psa safe :) 
No glitches like throwing and whatnot either :D
Four bonus recolors included =3
DOWNLOAD NAO!

u might want to learn how to fix transparencies... i already fixed that on my end tho, so ya
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 21, 2012, 06:31:03 AM
u might want to learn how to fix transparencies... i already fixed that on my end tho, so ya
Mind telling me how to do that :/
I've tried everything I know :/


Dang, I don't even remember Scervo having that many weapons. Which of his files is the original color and his basic sword? FitMarth00?
Also, do I need the FitMotionEtc that comes with it?
I would be figuring it out for myself, but I'm unable to use Brawl hacks at the moment.

Good hack, by the way. Scervo was my favorite sub-boss in Skyward.

Quote from: Giga Man on February 22, 2012, 04:56:59 PM
Dang, I don't even remember Scervo having that many weapons. Which of his files is the original color and his basic sword? FitMarth00?
Also, do I need the FitMotionEtc that comes with it?

Good hack, by the way. Scervo was my favorite sub-boss in Skyward.

He  doesn't XD those are the stallmasters swords lol
God I love foreshadowing >=3

The FitMarth00 is his normal sword. The very tip(the part that looks like a screwdriver) of the sword is a seprate polygon so if/when he's psa'ed the tip can spin =3

Working on a transparancy fix and in-game video now, should have it up sometime today =3

By the way, I really love your import! I think you did great, thanks! :3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 05:03:31 PM
He  doesn't XD those are the stallmasters swords lol
God I love foreshadowing >=3

The FitMarth00 is his normal sword. The very tip(the part that looks like a screwdriver) of the sword is a seprate polygon so if/when he's psa'ed the tip can spin =3

Working on a transparancy fix and in-game video now, should have it up sometime today =3
Oh cool. Thanks. :D


Not sure if said, but Might Guy is going to be over Captain Falcon....right? There's no better way for Dynamic Entry.