Naru's Mod Madhouse: Kokari (Okami Wii) Now on Vault! Shikumaru Next!

Started by Naruto200Man, November 06, 2011, 02:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 13, 2012, 04:56:55 PM
how come lee is on link  :>.>:
1: They're both green
2: Link has articals I can actually edit. (Bommerang, bomb, hookshot)
3: Link has a personal wind graphic I can use for leaf whirlwind/hurricane
4: Huge ass psa limit
5: Can be ported to toon link if you don't want to replace regular link.

ah ok makes sense but what are you going to use the articles for?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 13, 2012, 06:20:14 PM
ah ok makes sense but what are you going to use the articles for?
also wondering about that since lee doesnt use any projectyles at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thinking about it i dont think he needs a huge file size limit either
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The boomerang and Bomb articals will be edited for him to be able to throw kunai and exploding kunai respectively. Even Lee uses them in most of the CON games :) it's kind of like a generic side smash that they all have.

I plan to impliment the Gate system, which could take up a lot of space just coding that alone.
Basically he'll have three different movesets, and he'll need a lot of motionetc and psa space for that. Even if he uses all physical attacks, programing those to have three different effects for every move (Normals, smashes and specials) will be complicated.

I tried giving a character three movesets with my Krystal psa, that ended up taking a lot of space just coding it to have three different modes.

And Link hasn't had a (Decent) import since Zero :/ give the dude some credit once in a while you know...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 05:53:04 PM
1: They're both green
2: Link has articals I can actually edit. (Bommerang, bomb, hookshot)
3: Link has a personal wind graphic I can use for leaf whirlwind/hurricane
4: Huge ass psa limit
5: Can be ported to toon link if you don't want to replace regular link.
Bomb is not an article, its an item and can be called with anyone in PSA. You should do it on CF cuz lee does many attacks that is similar as CF

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 13, 2012, 07:35:15 PM
  Bomb is not an article, its an item and can be called with anyone in PSA. You should do it on CF cuz lee does many attacks that is similar as CF

The bomb from link's down B is an article :/
It has a model in the motion etc ...

It's going over link because I'm planning to have Might guy over Ganon dorf :/
I don't really use CF that much so making him over someone I use very little would be pointless.
Besides, I'll be including the rig in 3DS max in the download.
So whoever wants to port him can do that

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 07:42:59 PM
The bomb from link's down B is an article :/
It has a model in the motion etc ...

It's going over link because I'm planning to have Might guy over Ganon dorf :/
I don't really use CF that much so making him over someone I use very little would be pointless.
Besides, I'll be including the rig in 3DS max in the download.
So whoever wants to port him can do that
In my vault you sure see im known as a porter but im not porting with REL no way! I will only port the PSA to CF if i Get permission to you of course. But im pretty sure bomb is not found in motionetc, not in the Pal dunno about ntsc

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 05:53:04 PM1: They're both green 2: Link has articals I can actually edit. (Bommerang, bomb, hookshot) 3: Link has a personal wind graphic I can use for leaf whirlwind/hurricane 4: Huge ass psa limit 5: Can be ported to toon link if you don't want to replace regular link.
bombs is a item

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 13, 2012, 07:47:23 PMIn my vault you sure see im known as a porter but im not porting with REL no way! I will only port the PSA to CF if i Get permission to you of course. But im pretty sure bomb is not found in motionetc, not in the Pal dunno about ntsc
with his plans i dont think its possible cuz i think he will use Link´s model changers for gates
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 13, 2012, 07:50:27 PM
bombs is a item
with his plans i dont think its possible cuz i think he will use Link´s model changers for gates
Oh yeah thats right youre Hes gunna use articles.

All this talk is about Lee XD
I'm surprised nobodies hyping over possibly the coolest boss (In appearance/design) in  the entire game of SS :/

I also have his animations from SS you know...so psa-ing his attacks into ike will be easy.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 07:58:43 PMAll this talk is about Lee XD I'm surprised nobodies hyping over possibly the coolest boss (In appearance/design) in  the entire game of SS :/ I also have his animations from SS you know...so psa-ing his attacks into ike will be easy.
cuz idk what other char. you making
but i know/love(no homo) rock lee :D he is my 2nd. fav. naruto char. (my fav. if Young naruto dont count)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I like how one of the most mistreated character in the series happens to have the biggest fan base XD

Quote from: Mariodk on February 13, 2012, 08:04:28 PM
cuz idk what other char. you making
but i know/love(no homo) rock lee :D he is my 2nd. fav. naruto char. (my fav. if Young naruto dont count)
And is One of my personas

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 13, 2012, 08:10:34 PMI like how one of the most mistreated character in the series happens to have the biggest fan base XD
like as Geno
so many ppl love him and only 1 game where he is playeble
2 games where he is in (he is in mario&Luigi RPG1 in a mini game)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later