Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

hey i just started to learn to use 3ds max
i will do model imports if i am not in mood in making my movesets  

Done imports:



Thread for my movesets: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21256.0
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks sweet man. Maybe I can ask you where you downloaded the model?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Puccio on November 06, 2011, 11:04:38 AMLooks sweet man. Maybe I can ask you where you downloaded the model?
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/bou/14-1-0-2042

all the majin buus there is in DBZ BT3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm looking for the adult GT goku in those forms. I like those better than all other outfits.

This outfit

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 06, 2011, 03:22:25 PMI'm looking for the adult GT goku in those forms. I like those better than all other outfits. This outfit
will recolour the adult Goku´s pants to yellow too then i have imported them :D

too bad i can´t find goku´s normal cloth model(with texture)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DragonBrawl: Raging Smash coming soon to a hacked Wii near you lol jk

and I'm definitely lovin this thread, nice previews ;D Hopefully you can import Gohan one day :D

Quote from: sp147 on November 06, 2011, 03:31:22 PMDragonBrawl: Raging Smash coming soon to a hacked Wii near you lol jk and I'm definitely lovin this thread, nice previews ;D Hopefully you can import Gohan one day :D
right now i got them here:
Kid Buu,Super buu,fat buu,evil buu
alot of vegeta sagas/tranfroms
them you see of Goku
Gotenks all tranforms
Ginyu force(yes them all)
Piccolo
from DBZ BT3  i think i will do right now adult Goku,Super buu,fix Gotenks = rerig him cuz the fingers can´t be animted or they look weird and needing it for many animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


no
but maybe i will rig him anyway and (Young) naruto over Ike but not sure
first Goku/Super buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 06, 2011, 03:22:25 PM
I'm looking for the adult GT goku in those forms. I like those better than all other outfits.

This outfit

Look like from PS1 Dragon Ball GT.

=D All of those DBZ BT 3 Models!
SSJ4 Goku :D
You should've got SSJ4 Gogeta and SSJ4 Vegeta, too.


You're making Super Buu...all I have to say is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

November 06, 2011, 07:21:04 PM #14 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:32:14 PM by megaminerzero
Can't you import something other than a .DAE into 3DS Max and export it as a .DAE?
Whatever. All I have to say is...

This post has been Pac-Man approved!