BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 27, 2015, 03:20:36 AM
This is by far the most obnoxious hack I have ever made



I should be working for Tecmo

(Don't mind parts of the rig clipping here, it's still in progress)

OH BTW the rigged tits will be a part of the main hack, no side effects including any online desync, no PSA required. BlackJax Magic™

Almost certainly pointing out the obvious here, but that jiggle, appreciated as it is, really needs to be toned down.

*resumes lurking and watching progress of Boobie Zelda hack*


shameless hype
Why are forum signatures so big and obnoxious

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 27, 2015, 03:20:36 AM
This is by far the most obnoxious hack I have ever made

Please do Ganondorf next.

Quote from: Large Leader on April 27, 2015, 04:06:52 AM
-pervy Dro talk-

Drogoth STOP
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

This most certainly expands dong to feature length. I might just need an expansion pack for this... Though I would have the breasts move a little less when the torso is turning. Everything else is fine.
Quote from: Large Leader on April 27, 2015, 04:06:52 AMDon't judge me

But I'm also excited for the bone adding magic you mentioned. It can be used for more than just rigging tig ol' bitties. :v

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 28, 2015, 04:50:38 PMSTOP
You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This thread is now criminal scum.

Tecmo!!! Hueahehaueauh

Fully supporting this, btw
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



EXPANSIONPAK.JPEG
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



The not-quite-as-hyped mod has been released!



Now nobody gets to know if screenshots are taken in Dolphin or BrawlBox!

I'm tempted to put the T-Pose over the wait animation and just pretend I'm just new to modding with no in game screenshots.

now if we check the stage models in brawlbox.. brawlboxception?

That jiggle effect. :patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.