BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Roo on April 12, 2015, 05:00:27 AM
I'm sorry pleb, I tried, I really did. It was a project too large and ambitious to complete on my own. ;-;

Seems like we've reached a role reversal, I couldn't tell you how to do jack in Smash hacking anymore. I have no idea whats possible now compared to when I stopped 4 years ago, and I barely remember anything from when I DID do it, so it's all an exercise in futility really.
theres a large things possible now, I am not the one to introduce you on that stuff, but seriously, its exciting to see the touhou legends in the forum once again cos afterall, I originally wanted to do things as you, Dao, DSX and BJ (sadly I became pretty much unfamous because of my terrible personality and my half assed rigging)
but anyway, if you feel like taking it again I can help; I have some Flandre models which I havent imported because of lack of need

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I didn't forget; bigger and smaller sizes soon

Also I'll probably release the Brawlbox stage this week.

Jigglebones, you hack. :3c

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 22, 2015, 06:01:18 AM-snip
Yes...

This expands dong...To feature length...

But that clipping though....
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 22, 2015, 09:07:31 PM #1339 Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:09:10 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 22, 2015, 06:01:18 AM
Also I'll probably release the Brawlbox stage this week.
all my future hacks will have in game previews using the brawlbox stage.
and they all will be reported.
because im cool like that.

On a serious note, could you release an Omega sized version too? please, thanx.

April 22, 2015, 11:23:14 PM #1340 Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:24:20 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Velen on April 22, 2015, 07:35:19 AM
Jigglebones, you hack. :3c
SOON

for peach too

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 22, 2015, 08:23:15 PM
Yes...

This expands dong...To feature length...

But that clipping though....
I'll edit the animation on more static animations like waits, taunts, victory, etc.
That was bothering me too.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS [censored]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OH,,,,,,

But then other poses look really nice, ONCE YOU MOVE THE HAIR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 22, 2015, 09:07:31 PM
all my future hacks will have in game previews using the brawlbox stage.
and they all will be reported.
because im cool like that.

lmao you tricky bean

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 22, 2015, 09:07:31 PM
On a serious note, could you release an Omega sized version too? please, thanx.

OMEGA TITS INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

or did you mean the floor?

[censored] HUGE FLOORS

i meant a descent size floor to fight in. 
but tits would be nice too.
if u kno wat i mean mr bean.

It's 1000x more extreme fighting on a small stage but I will think about making a larger version


I love the stress creases on the dress.

Those were already there, spongeman. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


April 27, 2015, 03:20:36 AM #1347 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:24:11 AM by BlackJax96
This is by far the most obnoxious hack I have ever made



I should be working for Tecmo

(Don't mind parts of the rig clipping here, it's still in progress)

OH BTW the rigged tits will be a part of the main hack, no side effects including any online desync, no PSA required. BlackJax Magic™

April 27, 2015, 03:34:55 AM #1348 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:40:46 AM by spongeman131
Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 27, 2015, 03:20:36 AM
OH BTW the rigged tits will be a part of the main hack, no side effects including any online desync, no PSA required. BlackJax Magic™

You must teach me your ways. O' master.

April 27, 2015, 04:06:52 AM #1349 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:08:33 AM by Large Leader
It looks like her breasts are made from water.

Like... water balloons.

Water balloons that you'd want to do stuff with.

Like play with

And Squish

Don't judge me


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.