BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Okeyz I got the eyes workin nicely with SRT0.

The faces all had sorta weird normals around the mouth so I'm workin on making them look reasonably normal (no pun intended) and there are still a few things left to fix on the rig.

Almost done! lol :O

Shwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet.
I dunno if this has been answered, but will this one include a leek instead of her gun, or is that a project down the line?


Quote from: Haseyo on August 21, 2012, 06:07:17 PM
Shwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet.
I dunno if this has been answered, but will this one include a leek instead of her gun, or is that a project down the line?

Yeah it'll have a leek.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2012, 05:34:34 PM
Okeyz I got the eyes workin nicely with SRT0.

The faces all had sorta weird normals around the mouth so I'm workin on making them look reasonably normal (no pun intended) and there are still a few things left to fix on the rig.

Almost done! lol :O

Allright, congrats, dude. ;D Can't wait for her release. ;D

Ok, I'm officially done working in 3ds max.
The shoulders and crotch could be rigged better if I had more vertices, but that's just my perfectionism trying to take over. >:O She looks fine overall.

Leek is imported already, took 5 mins like I said.

Just got to set up all the effects and eyes and metal and transparency and special garbage and stuff now lol.

And you said that takes about 5 min, correct? :)

August 21, 2012, 09:20:57 PM #877 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:22:08 PM by mr.mugenwii
and take pics and test and all that mumbo jumbo
sometimes it doesnt take 5 minutes if the materials are not doing what u want them to...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 21, 2012, 09:20:04 PM
And you said that takes about 5 min, correct? :)

mmmyeah around 10 - 30 mins depending on how much I need to test it too

release probably today

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2012, 09:23:02 PM
mmmyeah around 10 - 30 mins depending on how much I need to test it too

release probably today

That pleases me very much. ^_^

Okay the normals around the mouth got messed up again after I imported the model, but I'm not going to reimport the whole model again, just the faces. Gonna try to do some manual MDL0 importing stuff that might take a while.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 21, 2012, 10:00:08 PM
Okay the normals around the mouth got messed up again after I imported the model, but I'm not going to reimport the whole model again, just the faces. Gonna try to do some manual MDL0 importing stuff that might take a while.

Aw, that kinda stinks. :oshi: This model's gonna fight you to the very end, huh? XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 21, 2012, 10:50:02 PM
Aw, that kinda stinks. :oshi: This model's gonna fight you to the very end, huh? XD

INDEED

Yoko fought me too XD


August 22, 2012, 01:07:17 AM #884 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:10:52 AM by BlackJax96
Still have to add another line loop around the mouth & nose to all the faces so that the normals don't look all oddly shadowed, but everything else is done! :af: