BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2013, 03:15:32 AM
Yo, why did you cancel your flandre?

I dunno, Flandre had entirely custom bones at the time so I figured it'd be a lot of work (this was way back when importing first started) and I added a [censored] ton of other things to do too so she sorta fell behind on my priorities.

...I have been thinking about rigging a new Flandre model to Pit though.

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 11, 2013, 03:28:24 AM
I dunno, Flandre had entirely custom bones at the time so I figured it'd be a lot of work (this was way back when importing first started) and I added a [censored] ton of other things to do too so she sorta fell behind on my priorities.

...I have been thinking about rigging a new Flandre model to Pit though.
me too, i got the new MMD flandre model too o3o

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2013, 03:33:27 AM
me too, i got the new MMD flandre model too o3o

:O oh nice.
Did you want to rig it? Otherwise I probably will lol

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 11, 2013, 03:34:30 AM
:O oh nice.
Did you want to rig it? Otherwise I probably will lol
I'll remake all the EoSD cast with new models once when I get the new computer I'll maybe get next month (the comp I have atm can't run 3ds max, so you see why I have been so inactive).

Quote from: Kyouma on January 11, 2013, 03:36:21 AM
I'll remake all the EoSD cast with new models once when I get the new computer I'll maybe get next month (the comp I have atm can't run 3ds max, so you see why I have been so inactive).

Oh mmmk.

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 11, 2013, 03:37:56 AM
Oh mmmk.
Dao will also quit from PSAs, so I'll take the whole touhou thing as my homework, maybe.

That's too bad he quit, I liked his work :(
Ikarus should be able to help you out making movesets once the first version is released. Pit will most likely be one of the first characters supported.

And is this the model you have?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 11, 2013, 03:52:31 AM
That's too bad he quit, I liked his work :(
Ikarus should be able to help you out making movesets once the first version is released. Pit will most likely be one of the first characters supported.

And is this the model you have?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thank you; Ill make a moveset for flandre over MK since everyone has goku or sora or wa over pit and nobody would download it over normal pit hah; and yes, if its originally a .pmx, it is, even though I got it converted into pmd

January 13, 2013, 05:59:04 AM #1073 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:07:01 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
You're right, no one wants it in where there are several good characters, it would be best to put it into one where there are no "big" PSAs (I mean the big projects like Goku or Sora), although I recommend first import to Pit (for his bones) and then do the project in other character (for example Zelda or ZSS, because they doesn't have "big" projects) (as BlackJax96 would do with Ikaros in ZSS and then the project in Pit). I can't rig her (the model having the same way Kyuma (converting the pmx file with the pmd editor and draw in here her facial expressions) for the number of vertices (Honestly I don't know How is that Jack imported his other projects with this great problem)

Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on January 13, 2013, 05:59:04 AM
You're right, no one wants it in where there are several good characters, it would be best to put it into one where there are no "big" PSAs (I mean the big projects like Goku or Sora), although I recommend first import to Pit (for his bones) and then do the project in other character (for example Zelda or ZSS, because they doesn't have "big" projects) (as BlackJax96 would do with Ikaros in ZSS and then the project in Pit). I can't rig her (the model having the same way Kyuma (converting the pmx file with the pmd editor and draw in here her facial expressions) for the number of vertices (Honestly I don't know How is that Jack imported his other projects with this great problem)
Flandre can't be rigged over someone else haha; plus I chose over metaknight since the only interesting PSAs over MK are that yoda and grayfox.

January 13, 2013, 06:36:31 AM #1075 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:47:13 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
So on who manipulate you? If not Pit for his wings then I have no idea what you're planning.

herpin' mah derp



Rig seems to be pretty much perfect first time into BB.

Just need to make the faces, fs eyes, moving eyes, metal and whateverdasheetelse :af:


Rigged boobs? :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on February 03, 2013, 05:03:05 AM
Rigged boobs? :af:

Who do you think I am, Pervy?
I ain't gon' animate tits for 300+ animations unless it's for an Ikaros PSA.