BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

what i mean, is that if it's a laggy model, it has too many vertices, which is perfectly bypassable without losing too much quality, because if it were impossible to have non-laggy good models in brawl, well, everything would lag, or everything would look like crap

Please don't hate me if you don't like tits (lolwat)

I thought that the busty Peach in the vault was a good upgrade from the old one but it wasn't executed very well. (Sorry leafbarret, kyouma, etc, but I don't like it)
So I made my own really quick.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stole the tits off Komachi lol

Oh and I'm working on a lower poly version of Purple Heart, maybe with effects too.

March 24, 2013, 11:38:50 PM #1127 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:46:26 PM by Wasabi_Skillz
YES! That Peach does look better. Theirs is nice and simple, but the texture breaks are pretty noticeable in certain lighting. But I do like the "omg, she's popping out of her top!" effect that theirs has too. It shows a lot of skin. :)

Edit: Just took another look at that model again. I think another redeeming quality of theirs is the no shoulderpad part.

Instant million downloads from horny Brawlers.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 24, 2013, 11:38:50 PM
YES! That Peach does look better. Theirs is nice and simple, but the texture breaks are pretty noticeable in certain lighting. But I do like the "omg, she's popping out of her top!" effect that theirs has too. It shows a lot of skin. :)

Edit: Just took another look at that model again. I think another redeeming quality of theirs is the no shoulderpad part.

What are you talking about?

Mine's just default Peach with larger breasts, I didn't make any other edits. It also won't lag in Brawl either because I imported the model, imported the edited torso over to regular Peach with the object importer, and deleted the original torso object. So the only thing that's actually imported and re-rigged on the model is the torso object instead of everything.

The shoulder puff thingies are smaller on theirs but then the fact that the arm isn't actually attached to the body is obvious sometimes. Which is malo.

other peachs tits look like the crack on a plumbers butt just above their jeans

but this looks good BJ

March 25, 2013, 12:40:01 AM #1131 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:42:50 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 25, 2013, 12:29:59 AM
What are you talking about?

Mine's just default Peach with larger breasts, I didn't make any other edits. It also won't lag in Brawl either because I imported the model, imported the edited torso over to regular Peach with the object importer, and deleted the original torso object. So the only thing that's actually imported and re-rigged on the model is the torso object instead of everything.

The shoulder puff thingies are smaller on theirs but then the fact that the arm isn't actually attached to the body is obvious sometimes. Which is malo.

oooh. okay. that makes sense. i thought you said you used theirs and made quick edits. sorry about that. my reading skills are lacking. your peach looks great. getting it the moment it drops.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 25, 2013, 12:40:01 AM
oooh. okay. that makes sense. i thought you said you used theirs and made quick edits. sorry about that. my reading skills are lacking. your peach looks great. getting it the moment it drops.

oh, nope this is all my own werk.

This is blackjax's revenge for me making flandre first (aghast)

Lol
I might import the other Flandre model if you don't. And if you do, I have another one as well.
And one more.

is there a better flandre model than melonbooks's.
plus I dun care, my fate is making all the touhou cast even if its also made by a popular person and autonatically gets tons of more downloads for being that person; or if it has been already made by anybody else after or before
(that didnt stop me from making nigamon's marisa for lucas)

Posting here so I can stay abreast with all of your latest model imports.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Holy CRAP!!! Blackjax96 are you really 16?... u got good hacks for a 16 year old o.O)?