BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

March 27, 2013, 03:17:32 AM #1155 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 03:23:07 AM by BlackJax96
Oh boi!
imma be busy 2nite makin hack edits! :af:

Then after those are Zelda and possibly ZSS. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 27, 2013, 03:25:36 AM
Then after those are Zelda and possibly ZSS. >.>

Before you know it, the female model imports may come next, but that's a long stretch when you take into account that not all model imports have their vertex formats set to Float.

Okay, the other sizes are completed and added to the vault entry download.
I just made a really flipping busty version and morphed between them with SHP0 to make the different sizes.
http://imgur.com/a/bGorI#0

The largest size is hilarious to play Brawl with lmao

You're going to make a lot of lonely Brawlers very happy.

You should make some smaller sizes too :I
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 27, 2013, 06:23:02 PM
You're going to make a lot of lonely Brawlers very happy.

You should make some smaller sizes too :I

I'll make some smaller versions now :)

...that's a lot of versions for tits

March 27, 2013, 06:34:31 PM #1161 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:38:39 PM by Wasabi_Skillz
MAXIMUM SEX APPEAL! haha those screens are just the tip of the iceberg. you really can't see how humungous they are until you open it in brawl box.

BB Mario Bros. are looking hungry.


snake with boobs and well-endowed snake are too different things ;).

for the larger breast sizes, we just create a .pcs file for it, right?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 27, 2013, 07:27:27 PM
for the larger breast sizes, we just create a .pcs file for it, right?

Oh, yeah. I forgot to add those, I'll do that now

Quote from: Ridley-G on March 27, 2013, 06:34:37 PM
well-endowed snake plz
Yes. Just. Yes. I support this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Mr.MW on March 28, 2013, 07:17:53 PM
Now i have the perfect girlfriend for Sirkura...
its too much for u to handle >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yeah if anybody noticed that pretty much all the extra versions exploded in game, redownload. lmao