BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

all I wanna know is will there be bigger sizes, like the peach one
Why are forum signatures so big and obnoxious

i think you can increase the breast's size by scaling their bones

Quote from: faves3000 on May 26, 2015, 08:16:30 AM
all I wanna know is will there be bigger sizes, like the peach one
Bigger is better but they also need to be realistic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUEkwrK9R3M

I've been perfectly fine with BJs releases in the past such as Peach and I think what he's done with the new jiggle bones is revolutionary. I hope it's a technique that can be made not too difficult to implement.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*

Look out they're gonna eat (glomp) us!

she needs no legs to walk anymore

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*
On second thought..........

May 28, 2015, 12:59:48 AM #1373 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 01:01:06 AM by Kiryuリンク
How do people add bones like this? I wish I can add bones to rig Link's skirt without 3DS max.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*
Somewhere in there is Diddy's banana.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kiryuリンク on May 28, 2015, 12:59:48 AM
How do people add bones like this? I wish I can add bones to rig Link's skirt without 3DS max.
You can add bones in BrawlBox.

You have to use 3DS Max to rig the added bones though. And you have to take note about changing bone indexes, unless you use the magic BJ used.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: tsukikomi on May 26, 2015, 10:52:11 PM
Bigger is better but they also need to be realistic.

I do not care
Why are forum signatures so big and obnoxious

This man has his priorities straight.

Yes as evidenced by the image above the titties are adjustable

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*scared*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


dem titties gotta be pretty high-poly for them to scale so well...