BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

I can finally make a flat-chested Zelda!

Congrats on your feature :D

http://kc-mm.com/
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Awesome, thanks br3! I've never been featured before, with a video and everything too, I'm flattered. :)

Also that was cool of you to mention breast cancer awareness.

TITTIES FOR ALL!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 20, 2015, 08:23:23 PM
I can finally make a flat-chested Zelda!
gamidamers pls

July 22, 2015, 08:20:04 PM #1428 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:21:13 PM by The Perverted Lurker
I need an butt and thighs mod but the dress needs to be shortened cause the butt will be hard to be see in-game

Hey BJ, did you have to do anything fancy to get the clothing to scale nicely with the breasts? Or just the standard identical bone weights on both pieces?

Congration on getting featured, my man

Now we just need tiddy-bones on Well-Endowed Peach
Why are forum signatures so big and obnoxious

August 06, 2015, 03:39:10 AM #1431 Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:41:15 AM by BlackJax96
I was reading through this thread again from the beginning and got curious as to which mods people were most disappointed that I didn't make, so I made a poll. :P

Quote from: faves3000 on July 23, 2015, 05:08:54 AM
Congration on getting featured, my man

Now we just need tiddy-bones on Well-Endowed Peach
thx m8!

I actually did do a quick rig back in the days:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't finalize it because back then we didn't know how to remap bone indices, meaning it would've needed a PSA.

Breasts aren't that hard to rig (in fact they're very soft), just very time consuming. You can't use skin wrap *gasp*, and you can't half-ass it or else they'll look gross and unnatural, defeating the point of even rigging them in the first place.

The mesh reimporter in v0.76 helped me and sped up the rigging process immensely making WE Zelda because I could make a quick rig or mesh edit and then quickly reimport the edit without losing any materials, shaders, visibility bones, material assignments, etc that I set up in BrawlBox.

Although I did wind up just finishing the weight editor in BrawlBox to eliminate the need for a mesh reimporter entirely, haha. I still have to release v0.76b which I made solely to help me make this mod. >_>

Quote from: spongeman131 on July 22, 2015, 10:02:20 PM
Hey BJ, did you have to do anything fancy to get the clothing to scale nicely with the breasts? Or just the standard identical bone weights on both pieces?
Just matching weights mainly, yeah.

The sides of the breasts where the breasts and clothes meet and the bottom in the center were the hardest to rig because they would easily clip with one another, and since the vertex points were so close but not really in the same positions I couldn't just set them to identical weights because they would still clip. It was just a load of testing to make sure they clipped as little as possible.

August 06, 2015, 04:59:27 AM #1432 Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:07:41 AM by Gamidame_K
I voted Mizore Shirayuki because I once tried making her and failed, yet I'd love to see her in da brawlz
By other side, if I had a second vote, I'd ask for the the appereance Miku; is the best Miku (I have her in my plans but I'm totally ok if someone else make her)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 06, 2015, 03:39:10 AM
I was reading through this thread again from the beginning and got curious as to which mods people were most disappointed that I didn't make, so I made a poll. :P

I don't remember many of these models, so it would help to see some previews, like in the Miku one...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 06, 2015, 03:39:10 AM
It was just a load of testing to make sure they clipped as little as possible.

I would guess the whole time spent testing whether or not they bounced correctly wasn't as troublesome as one may think.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 06, 2015, 07:05:27 AM #1434 Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:10:29 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 06, 2015, 04:59:27 AM
I voted Mizore Shirayuki because I once tried making her and failed, yet I'd love to see her in da brawlz
By other side, if I had a second vote, I'd ask for the the appereance Miku; is the best Miku (I have her in my plans but I'm totally ok if someone else make her)
Ye, there just aren't any very good models of her, it's tragic. A model of her would have to be custom made :c

I agree, appearance miku is the best one. Unfortunately I think I decided not to keep going with that import because the shoulders are so close together that even broadening the shoulders like I did for my current miku import wasn't going to work again.

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on August 06, 2015, 05:15:09 AM
I don't remember many of these models, so it would help to see some previews, like in the Miku one...
Added some previews, either of what I started on or of a picture of the character if I didn't really have much work to show.

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on August 06, 2015, 05:15:09 AM
I would guess the whole time spent testing whether or not they bounced correctly wasn't as troublesome as one may think.
Hmm? nah, it was troublesome af. Easy in the long run, but still troublesome.

Voted BlackRockShooter because [censored] she's awesome.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I voted for Super Sonico. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) (My waifu. And there better be rigged breasts if she wins. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º))
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

What if you rather scale the torso to fit and just make the legs shorter? That's what I did with ginjishi Miku.
Or that's what you already tried? D:

Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on August 06, 2015, 08:00:07 AM
Voted BlackRockShooter because [censored] she's awesome.

ye but very high poly ;-;

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 06, 2015, 01:34:04 PMAnd there better be rigged breasts if she wins. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Lol you thought I was going to make the winner, or any of them at all? ohohoho

Maybe if you're lucky.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 06, 2015, 02:03:49 PM
What if you rather scale the torso to fit and just make the legs shorter? That's what I did with ginjishi Miku.
Or that's what you already tried? D:

I didn't try that, seems like it might look sorta wonky though.

Also I coulda sworn that in the past you could allow people to vote for multiple things, I guess not anymore.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 06, 2015, 05:07:50 PMLol you thought I was going to make the winner, or any of them at all? ohohoho

Maybe if you're lucky.
Oh, right. My bad.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]