BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 28, 2011, 02:06:31 AM
You won't find a download just by Googling.

Yes... embrace the dark side. A world of yarharhar.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

I'm loving you more and more BJ :srs:
First BBox, now these projects.. Why must you do so many epic things! :oshi:

I am SO getting Yoko, Miku, Flandre and BRS!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 28, 2011, 03:15:33 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[spoiler]Yes she is ;3



December 28, 2011, 05:40:22 PM #287 Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:17:27 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 28, 2011, 06:47:50 AM
I wish I had that kind of luck. I am having hell searching for some models; even one from windows 100%. Can't wait until you actually complete one of these projects. xD
Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 28, 2011, 07:15:07 AM
^ this

No, this is not luck. This is the power of
Quote from: Tempo_ on December 28, 2011, 07:33:50 AM
the dark side. A world of yarharhar.

XD Jk.
It's actually the power of music such as dubstep, metal or hardstyle, played really loud on speakers with lots of bass.

Quote from: Sirkua on December 28, 2011, 07:32:15 AM
WOW u make made a ton of progress since i last came by. i can't wait for yoko she's definately one of my fave chars of all anime xD on a side note me and zig got our comp fixed, tho he's not as active as he used to be. :S i'm trying to find the models for sophitia and cassandra (well i found them but they need some work, sophitia has random polygons on the floor like her right arm for instance >.> i think its just a matter of reattaching it wich should be easy) btw saw an option on ur poll for nel lol will u be working on her again?

:O Yeah I'll probably be picking her up again. People on youtube, here and pretty much everywhere want her finished more than I thought. :srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 28, 2011, 03:15:33 AM
Dude! You [censored]ing win so much.

Also, this.

Inspiration:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Indeed.

Quote from: Richter on December 28, 2011, 07:44:14 AM
I'm loving you more and more BJ :srs:
First BBox, now these projects.. Why must you do so many epic things! :oshi:

I am SO getting Yoko, Miku, Flandre and BRS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I get that. :srs:
I've tried fixing it in any way possible in 3ds Max but it always looks the same in its bindstate.
Now if I was a noob, there would be no good news and I'd have to rig Yoko a, what, 4th time?
I call BS. :srs: So, good news is, there is a way to fix it. I have to export the final rigged model, re-import it into 3ds Max, rotate and drag all the objects back into their original position, and then export it again and import that into Brawlbox. Then it works perfectly. Actually no, it resets the rig... D:

Edit: Lol, my rig of Yoko is better than the original rig. XD

well now that i got yoko fixed and all.... the newer rig of her is like almost done... just gonna have to edit some weights around her body and arms and then u can have the rest mate!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 29, 2011, 04:18:56 AM
well now that i got yoko fixed and all.... the newer rig of her is like almost done... just gonna have to edit some weights around her body and arms and then u can have the rest mate!

Yep :D

I'm collabing with DSX8 now. I would have to redo the rig a fourth time to fix that error, and I really don't want to rig it a 4th time...
He's going to do the basic rig for me, and then I'm going to do the finishing touches that make it look good. :af:

bj hold onto ur yoko rig i'm pretty sure there is a way to re-rig it without losing the original rig. i have a friend who works for animating for a career. he actually gave me my copy of 3ds max 10 xD i'll ask him about it.

Quote from: Sirkua on December 29, 2011, 04:34:08 AM
bj hold onto ur yoko rig i'm pretty sure there is a way to re-rig it without losing the original rig. i have a friend who works for animating for a career. he actually gave me my copy of 3ds max 10 xD i'll ask him about it.

I still have all of my rigs, don't worry, but in the meantime it's being redone again.

alright ^^ keep up the amazing work <3 :3

DSX8 found Sora No Otoshimono models for Ikaros, Nymph and Astraea! :af: I ripped them from their original model format.

I was wondering what I would do for the VIS0 faces, but it looks like there will be more than enough face morphs for everyone. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still have to color the hair pink.

Looking good there, BJ. Wow, that's a lot of face morphs!

So you have models for the three angeloids? Awesome!!  :happy:
Now we need Chaos  :srs:
I kid I kid  :laugh:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on December 29, 2011, 08:00:29 PM
So you have models for the three angeloids? Awesome!!  :happy:
Now we need Chaos  :srs:
I kid I kid  :laugh:

psh, Chaos. :P

Anyway, here's the fully ripped model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now it's time to edit it to be at the standards of BlackJax Quality™. Vertex hacking came in handy

yeaaah! we all wanna jump on that! 2d is the best!

Not enough faces; don't start slacking off.

Anyway I was just in the chat quotes section of offtopic... what is that about jizz models? What kind of models are your ripping young man. :srs: And when will you give them to us.

Oh yeah, so I'm staying at my friend's house in stl. Last time I was here we watched the first 3 episodes of Gurren Lagann. We have now just watched up to episode 14 in one sitting. I wonder if a good model of Mia exists... She is adorable.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 30, 2011, 08:26:40 AM
Anyway I was just in the chat quotes section of offtopic... what is that about jizz models? What kind of models are your ripping young man. :srs: And when will you give them to us.
trust me mate... u dont want to kno where me and BJ found our models in... :srs:
if u want to kno... then feel free to PM either of us... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady