BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 29, 2011, 06:48:02 PM
DSX8 found Sora No Otoshimono models for Ikaros, Nymph and Astraea! :af:
Astraea?! :happy:

Quote from: Richter on December 30, 2011, 10:33:35 AM
Astraea?! :happy:
indeed :vyse:
i have a friend who's workin on the model import for her... so yes we'll be having all 3 angeloids in brawl!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Nymph on December 30, 2011, 10:38:32 AM
indeed :vyse: i have a friend who's workin on the model import for her... so yes we'll be having all 3 angeloids in brawl!
[censored] ya! I liked Astraea the moment i saw her xD


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 30, 2011, 08:26:40 AM
Not enough faces; don't start slacking off.

Anyway I was just in the chat quotes section of offtopic... what is that about jizz models? What kind of models are your ripping young man. :srs: And when will you give them to us.

Oh yeah, so I'm staying at my friend's house in stl. Last time I was here we watched the first 3 episodes of Gurren Lagann. We have now just watched up to episode 14 in one sitting. I wonder if a good model of Mia exists... She is adorable.
Quote from: Albafika on December 30, 2011, 03:13:10 PM
Lol "jizz" models. XD BJ, how did you manage to get those models from there into 3ds?

XD
Well... you see, DSX8 here found 3 nice videos of all three characters dancing to some random japanese song, and the video owner was awesome enough to put download links for the models. However, there was a catch.

The models were encrypted and compressed in .vac files for a hentai game called 3D Custom Maid. :srs:

I wanted dem models though, so I had to torrent the game. :srs:
I found a model extractor and decompressor for the game which extracted the .anz files, and then it extracted the raw MQO models out of those. I did that for the game's files and the downloaded files.

The skin for the models we wanted came with the game, so there was no passing up downloading the game. >_>

Quote from: Sheena on December 30, 2011, 10:42:42 AM
[censored] ya! I liked Astraea the moment i saw her xD

Same XD I'd import all three angeloids myself if it wouldn't be such a huge task O_o
I hope whoever is importing her edits the faces though, Astraea's personality really shows through her eyes and smile XD. I'm editing Ikaros' faces a LOT. Ikaros doesn't smile and her eyes look a lot different.

I voted Black Rock shooter to go over Zero suit Samus [I was almost tempted to vote Black rock shooter over Marth XD]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 30, 2011, 06:24:11 PM
Well... you see, DSX8 here found 3 nice videos of all three characters dancing to some random japanese song, and the video owner was awesome enough to put download links for the models. However, there was a catch.

The models were encrypted and compressed in .vac files for a hentai game called 3D Custom Maid. :srs:
O_o
No comment.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 30, 2011, 06:58:31 PM
O_o
No comment.
xD

not every model is hard to find unless u think OUTSIDE the box... cant find it anywhere else, look for it in a hentai game! :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 31, 2011, 07:23:51 PM #308 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:01:18 PM by BlackJax96
Newer preview of Ikaros.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I haven't edited the eyes yet.
I edited the hair as best as I could, but I really want to model the hair differently. I don't know how to though DX
This will do for now though. Maybe in the future when I know how and have more time, I'll model the hair myself.

I'm also not collabing with DSX8 on Yoko. I'm just rigging it a 4th time. FOR THE FANS!!! :srs:
And this time I'm being extra careful with saving and changing things. I've already finished rigging everything below the waist, the elbows and the wrists.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoko's rig looks [censored]ing great so far man. Keep it up bro!

Can't wait to see Beyond's texture on her.

Ikaros is looking great :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

you are doing a great work BJ96!

do not let your fans go down! :srs:

and wtf, in a hentai game O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 01, 2012, 01:53:27 AM
Yoko's rig looks [censored]ing great so far man. Keep it up bro!

Can't wait to see Beyond's texture on her.
Oh, Beyond is doing a texture on her? That saves me the time of making a brawl styled one if he is. Good luck with the rigging Blackjax... again.

And what a convenient excuse to download such a game. Tell us how 3d custom maid goes, you perv.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

January 01, 2012, 05:24:33 AM #313 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:43:37 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 01, 2012, 05:04:30 AMAnd what a convenient excuse to download such a game. Tell us how 3d custom maid goes, you perv.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway, I'm just about done rigging Yoko this time. I just need to rig the fingers and fix a few problematic vertices. I think this is the best rig out of all the ones I've done.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 01, 2012, 05:04:30 AM
Oh, Beyond is doing a texture on her? That saves me the time of making a brawl styled one if he is. Good luck with the rigging Blackjax... again.

And what a convenient excuse to download such a game. Tell us how 3d custom maid goes, you perv.

That last bit was just stupid, Enigma.

If you were joking, then:

LOL. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302