BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

January 01, 2012, 05:36:04 AM #315 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:41:31 AM by BlackJax96
Almost done, like I said.




Looking great, man. That rig is sexy. Can't wait to see the texture that will go with it

Too bad her giant gun can't go on her back >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 01, 2012, 05:24:33 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on January 01, 2012, 05:28:34 AM
That last bit was just stupid, Enigma.
If you were joking, then:
LOL. XD
Thank you, I'll be here all week. xD
Like I would really be serious about giving him a hard time over an h-game. I just downloaded Fate/Stay Night, which is technically an eroge.

Rig is looking good, can't wait, insert usual praise here.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 01, 2012, 07:43:32 AM
Too bad her giant gun can't go on her back >.<

For some odd reason, I can't get it to work in-game anymore. ._. It freezes right after I pick the stage. I've checked the compression, filesize, model and textures. D:
I have no freaking idea how I got it to work without the optimization and a half-done rig like before. :srs:

The pcs file is literally 200kb larger than the original. I still haven't rigged the fingers though, so that should bring it under the original size, hopefully. >_>

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 01, 2012, 08:48:54 AM
Thank you, I'll be here all week. xD
Like I would really be serious about giving him a hard time over an h-game. I just downloaded Fate/Stay Night, which is technically an eroge.

Rig is looking good, can't wait, insert usual praise here.

LOL good.

You mean Yoko won't work anymore? That's real odd.



Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 01, 2012, 07:33:20 PM
Nevermind, I got it to work. :D

All right, sweet! So, what's left to be done in the rig?

January 01, 2012, 09:01:10 PM #324 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:07:04 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 01, 2012, 08:14:39 PM
All right, sweet! So, what's left to be done in the rig?

The neck and fingers.

LOL aww damn! My 2gb SD card's lock mechanism broke off, and it locked itself before it came off. :srs:
And now the SD card is falling apart. :srs:
Luckily I got a 4gb micro SD for Christmas, I hope it works. :X

If you mean on the Wii, I don't think it will.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 01, 2012, 09:13:49 PM
If you mean on the Wii, I don't think it will.

I heard that SDHC cards work with Riivo, though. I use Riivo.

he blackjax can ask you a quick question i was working on a hack in brawlbox but my computer turned off without me saving now everytime i try to work on it it says the file is corrupt what should i do?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 01, 2012, 09:23:01 PM
he blackjax can ask you a quick question i was working on a hack in brawlbox but my computer turned off without me saving now everytime i try to work on it it says the file is corrupt what should i do?

Start over. :srs:

oh my god, youre importing flandre! I want to import kaguya or marisa, but 3ds max 8 hates me ;-;