BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

I think you might want to update to at least 3DS Max 2009.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 02, 2012, 01:23:47 AM
I think you might want to update to at least 3DS Max 2009.

umm?
this is my problem exactly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but suddenly..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Try adding a "Smooth" modifier, selecting the first box, and then dragging it below the skin modifier.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 02, 2012, 01:39:54 AM
Try adding a "Smooth" modifier, selecting the first box, and then dragging it below the skin modifier.
oh my god! thank you so muchh!!!



Quote from: Innerscope on January 02, 2012, 08:14:06 PM
What's with the poll? :srs:

he wants to be random and it sure was a random poll :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Money all the way LOL.

Anyway, any progress? ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2012, 08:22:35 PM
Money all the way LOL.

Anyway, any progress? ;D

I sent Yoko to Beyond yesterday! :happy:

I couldn't get the hair physics to work though, because the translations are stored in the physics file. :(
I just rigged the whole ponytail to the first ponytail bone as a compromise.

Beyond... :srs:

Hmm, I don't see anything wrong with that. :D Maybe someday BrawlBox could be able to edit those physics files?


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2012, 08:26:25 PM
Beyond... :srs:

Hmm, I don't see anything wrong with that. :D Maybe someday BrawlBox could be able to edit those physics files?



Why so :srs:?
He's gonna make a swaggin' texture for her! :af:

And yes, it will.

I'm not crazy about him, to be honest. I feel like he acts high and mighty, and I have no respect for people like that. That's why I'm so :srs:

Oh, all right, good! :3

January 02, 2012, 09:20:06 PM #342 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:23:46 PM by Clover Moriya
Quote from: Gamidame on January 02, 2012, 01:08:28 AM
oh my god, youre importing flandre! I want to import kaguya or marisa, but 3ds max 8 hates me ;-;
OMG...  Kaguya in Brawl would be a dream come true.

Anyway, the previews look very nice, BJ!  I can't wait to see the final product!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 02, 2012, 09:04:43 PM
I'm not crazy about him, to be honest. I feel like he acts high and mighty, and I have no respect for people like that. That's why I'm so :srs:

Oh, all right, good! :3
For how good he was at vertexing he was very constructive in his suggestions to others. Most of the time he just updates on things when he posts. He is very popular though. I'd rather him do the texture than me; saves me the work, and his will probably come out better than mine would (probably).

It says that the ponytail flowing thing goes with the physics file? Can you just make it so it applies to Yoko's ponytail? I think it might look somewhat off with having hair like that not moving like a ponytail. Then again I guess Zero's hair only flows slightly with Link's hat, and it doesn't bother me to much. I'll wait and see.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 02, 2012, 10:05:54 PM
For how good he was at vertexing he was very constructive in his suggestions to others. Most of the time he just updates on things when he posts. He is very popular though. I'd rather him do the texture than me; saves me the work, and his will probably come out better than mine would (probably).

It says that the ponytail flowing thing goes with the physics file? Can you just make it so it applies to Yoko's ponytail? I think it might look somewhat off with having hair like that not moving like a ponytail. Then again I guess Zero's hair only flows slightly with Link's hat, and it doesn't bother me to much. I'll wait and see.

Well the problem is that I can apply the physics, but the translations are the same as ZSS' ponytail, which crunches Yoko's ponytail up against her head. I think there's float values for fixed translations in the physics file. Hopefully I can add bones that use physics, and make a one-slot mod. Once Brawlbox can read and then rebuild that file, of course.