BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 25, 2012, 03:46:56 AM
*is too lazy to get trollface image*
Like Jason. *trollface*

Now that THAT's over, have fun with Miku.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hell, I'll do the texture. DSX8's will only take me a few on saturday, I should be able to do it immediately after. I have a long drive this Saturday; I should have no problem doing it then.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 25, 2012, 03:56:50 AM
Hell, I'll do the texture. DSX8's will only take me a few on saturday, I should be able to do it immediately after. I have a long drive this Saturday; I should have no problem doing it then.

Alright, I'll send the model and textures to you sometime this week.
That's 4 people texturing Yoko though... that's a big collab if everyone turns in a texture. ._.

Keep whoever makes the best if you get multiple, but I would guess that the others would just stop working on it after somebody finishes one.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Could make it a contest. Who ever does the best gets something. But since they all are doing it for free you could just ask them nicely to each finish their versions. :3
[move][/move]

4 people again?

Beyond, Nah, ItalianStallion, and who else? Who's the 4th person?

So does Miku come with jizz, or will I have to supply that myself?

Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 25, 2012, 08:05:41 PM
So does Miku come with jizz, or will I have to supply that myself?

Probably yourself. XD

So BJ, any luck in fixing that shoulder?

Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 25, 2012, 08:05:41 PM
So does Miku come with jizz, or will I have to supply that myself?
u have to supply that urself xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Gamma Bertha Ridley on January 25, 2012, 08:05:41 PM
So does Miku come with jizz, or will I have to supply that myself?

Make it yourself boi

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 25, 2012, 08:12:12 PM
Probably yourself. XD

So BJ, any luck in fixing that shoulder?

No, it's not coming along too well... I officially hate shoulders. ._.
Somehow Yoko fit perfectly into ZSS' bone structure, except for the fingers. :srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2012, 07:26:26 AM
4 people again?

Beyond, Nah, ItalianStallion, and who else? Who's the 4th person?

Enigmatic

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 25, 2012, 11:59:14 PM
No, it's not coming along too well... I officially hate shoulders. ._.
Somehow Yoko fit perfectly into ZSS' bone structure, except for the fingers. :srs:

What about miku over peach or zelda? :af2:
I don't really think I've ever seen a Miku holding a space handgun anyway. :srs:
Just a... what is that vegetable see always carries anyway?
[move][/move]

Well, there's the Miku vertex on ZSS that uses the leek instead of the gun. And I'm the one who wanted Miku on ZSS. For a Ness PSA that has a ZSS model Tabuu'd on it.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 26, 2012, 01:12:20 AM
Well, there's the Miku vertex on ZSS that uses the leek instead of the gun. And I'm the one who wanted Miku on ZSS. For a Ness PSA that has a ZSS model Tabuu'd on it.

Well I had no ideal, I just actually started being active here about 3 or 4 days ago.
OH a Leek, that's what it is... I've never actually seen a leek before, not even at the local grocery store or the farther away ones. :srs:
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 26, 2012, 02:33:41 AM
Well I had no ideal, I just actually started being active here about 3 or 4 days ago.
OH a Leek, that's what it is... I've never actually seen a leek before, not even at the local grocery store or the farther away ones. :srs:

Whoa, I wasn't getting upset with you, dude. I was just sayin' that it was me who originally requested her over ZSS. That is all. :)

I wasn't actually sad or thought you were, I've just learned over time that what people can say have multiple reasons. So I was defaultly expecting the worst possible outcome.

Other than that, Why a Leek? Is it her favorite snack or somethin. I thought she was a very humanoid robot... :srs:
[move][/move]