BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Yo dawg, I heard you liked to rig so I rigged your rigging to be rigged while you rig rigging, thus allowing you to rig rigs while you rig riggings for rigs at the same time as rigging.

-2012th post

Hey guys what's happening in this thr-

Adjkbfswat.

What is this?


Quote from: Spex130 on February 02, 2012, 05:41:55 AM
Hey guys what's happening in this thr-

Adjkbfswat.

What is this?

This is probably "BlackJax Quality™ Model Importz"

lol this has made my night a good 1 x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I figured that if your page was at the front you would be more motivated to finish Yoko. Your welcome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 06, 2012, 11:00:48 PM
I figured that if your page was at the front you would be more motivated to finish Yoko. Your welcome.

XD I was working on Yoko practically all day yesterday, actually.
There were a few minor defects in the rig that I noticed when playing and had to fix up.
And thanks XD I'm motivated even more now.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 06, 2012, 11:56:55 PM
I saw that.

It clearly doesn't say the post was edited.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 07, 2012, 12:02:22 AM
It clearly doesn't say the post was edited.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You finally got a troll face, I see
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 12:24:39 AM
You finally got a troll face, I see

Nah

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 07, 2012, 12:04:35 AM
So, dude, how's progress on your imports? :D

Oh yeah, almost missed this.

...they're good...
:af:

Okay, been working on Yoko day in and day out for the past 3 days.
The rig is final. I fixed everything I could, the only thing I'm not happy about is the shoulders. ZSS' shoulders are broader than Yoko's, and that causes some rigging limitations unfortunately. It's not as bad as Miku's shoulders were though, so it's fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The last thing I need to do before release is figure out why the damn eyes aren't showing up!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Either ZSS' eye shader isn't working or the UV coords aren't supposed to repeat, for the SRT0.
I think it might be the 2nd one. DX

Sorry for double post, w/e lol

She has no soul D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 08, 2012, 12:57:04 AM #464 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:58:33 AM by Sorceress
I know DSX8 had the same problem with Goddess Zelda and Groose, ask him about the eye problem...

Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 12:56:14 AM
She has no soul D:
Enjoy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿