BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 08, 2012, 04:15:11 AM
I need to finish my own imports... I put stuff off for way too long.
Me too man. Me too.
I've ben too focused on college :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 08, 2012, 04:15:11 AM
A bit dark, otherwise awesome like the last 9999999 previews of her. So who's the next main project? Ikaros, Miku, or someone else?

I need to finish my own imports... I put stuff off for way too long.

Yeah about it being dark... I have the color multiplier at x2 because x4 was way too bright.
If there was x3, I'd use it, but I'm thinking I'll have to either darken the textures with the x4 multiplier
or just look at what shader is all the rage for people's imports these days lol. :af2:

Finish Madokes! (my nickname for her) :af:

I'm not sure who I'll focus on importing next, actually. Depends on who fits their planned bone tree best I guess.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 04:11:11 AM
Well what you do is take the eye material for your model.
Rename it to EyeL.
Add three references:
- one that has a black texture with white eye highlights, 1st one going down. Make sure the texture is IA4.
- one that's the eye itself surrounded by transparent pixels, 2nd down.
- one that's the white background for the eye, the last reference.

Then you take ZSS' eye shader and attach it to the material.

That's it, actually. If you want animated eyes, the character you're replacing needs SRT0s in the motionpac.

Oh goody! Something I can actually do! Thanks, BJ!


February 08, 2012, 04:33:48 AM #484 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:53:13 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Xiggah on February 08, 2012, 04:29:20 AM
You don't know how to edit the shaders?

What are you talking about?
I programmed the editor, parser and rebuilder for them... :srs: I'm pretty sure I know how to edit some silly shaders

Now tell meh how to add a vertex ring.

nvm, just taught myself how. Like usual

Looks like I was too late... it took me half an hour to wake up from my slap-induced coma.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 04:33:48 AM
Now tell meh how to add a vertex ring.

nvm, just taught myself how. Like usual
Like a boss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Xiggah on February 08, 2012, 05:03:26 AM
Looks like I was too late... it took me half an hour to wake up from my slap-induced coma.

Sorry, I can't seem to control my arm!

It's on the loose!


If this thread was a train we all would've died from derailing. Multiple times over.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:05:57 AM
Sorry, I can't seem to control my arm!

It's on the loose!

Quote from: Xiggah on February 08, 2012, 05:11:24 AM


I lol'd. I love you guys.



Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:05:57 AM
Sorry, I can't seem to control my arm!

It's on the loose!
You should be a Jigglypuff cuz they love to slap people :af:
Quote from: Spex130 on February 08, 2012, 05:18:06 AM
If this thread was a train we all would've died from derailing. Multiple times over.
You haven't been to DSX8's old TvC stage import thread. That thing was littered with spam. Luckily, Pervy learned to control himself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 05:20:22 AM
You haven't been to DSX8's old TvC stage import thread. That thing was littered with spam. Luckily, Pervy learned to control himself.

Dang, I missed that?

Curse my non-stage-thread lurking ways!


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 05:20:22 AM
You haven't been to DSX8's old TvC stage import thread. That thing was littered with spam. Luckily, Pervy learned to control himself.
HAH yeah... more like i had to slap him a few times to learn not to derail my thread :srs:

and now i have put him into a COMA!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lOl

Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 05:20:22 AM
You should be a Jigglypuff cuz they love to slap people :af:

But I was a Machop in PKMN Mystery Dungeon 1 Blue. :| Mah boi was Pikachu... good times. :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Slow progress is slow... but at least the progress is there! :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:27:06 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Good, but not as awesome as that sexy-ass elbow.