BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 08, 2012, 05:29:07 AM
Good, but not as awesome as that sexy-ass elbow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 08, 2012, 05:33:17 AM #496 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:34:20 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:31:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For about 3.5 seconds I thought that was Obama in shades... :/

That elbow doesn't look too sexy...  :notimp:
[move][/move]

and thus the world ended when will smith found out that Miku Hatsune was a sexy hott vocaloid :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:31:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OH GOD IT'S BACK

I can't control myself.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 08, 2012, 05:34:37 AM
OH GOD IT'S BACK

I can't control myself.

Get ahold of yourself man.  lul
[move][/move]

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 05:33:22 AM
and thus the world ended when will smith found out that Miku Hatsune was a sexy hott vocaloid :happy:
lol

and @ BJ, Yoko's coming along nicely,sir ;)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 08, 2012, 05:31:15 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I lol'd Throw some D's on that [censored]

Great Scott! There are good rigs everywhere!

February 09, 2012, 02:02:33 AM #502 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:09:09 AM by BlackJax96
Okay, left shoulder is completely fixed.
I would just mirror the mesh but can't because of the arm glove thingy on the left arm.
Hopefully I can release Yoko tonight, but I only really have two and a half hours left to finish her. Should be enough time to fix up the right shoulder, fix up the shader and upload. I'll save all the blog posts/yada yada for tomorrow.

Edit: mirroring the rig seemed to work pretty well, so I should have more than enough time.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 02:02:33 AM
Okay, left shoulder is completely fixed.
I would just mirror the mesh but can't because of the arm glove thingy on the left arm.
Hopefully I can release Yoko tonight, but I only really have two and a half hours left to finish her. Should be enough time to fix up the right shoulder, fix up the shader and upload. I'll save all the blog posts/yada yada for tomorrow.

Edit: mirroring the rig seemed to work pretty well, so I should have more than enough time.
noice ;D

just shoot me a PM whenever ur ready to brawl me for our Nymph vs Yoko deathmatch!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: DSX8™ on February 09, 2012, 02:30:10 AM
noice ;D

just shoot me a PM whenever ur ready to brawl me for our Nymph vs Yoko deathmatch!

I just want to release the model first before the blog post/video/TTGL style cellshaded ver/etc. I've almost got the left shoulder rigged. I hate rigging shoulders. >.>

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 09, 2012, 03:57:25 AM
Miku is looking great, BJ! :D

But I haven't done anything new <.<

Oh? I thought you edited her shoulder's vertices. D:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 03:58:32 AM
I just want to release the model first before the blog post/video/TTGL style cellshaded ver/etc. I've almost got the left shoulder rigged. I hate rigging shoulders. >.>
ah ok thats fine :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2012, 03:58:32 AM

But I haven't done anything new <.<
You fixed her shoulder.
That's new.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 04:49:15 AM
You fixed her shoulder.
That's new.

He's talking about Miku.

Anyway Yoko's left shoulder looks great in BB but the right one looks like [censored] for no sudden reason even though it looks fine in 3ds. And unify normals is messing up the UVs where I edited the vertices now... I think exporting and reimporting the model will fix that though.