BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 10, 2012, 10:24:50 PM
Speaking of age, a Fun little fact is that Yoko(pre-timeskip) is only 14 years old.
indeed... and with huge ass tits
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Less jailbait, moar legal pl0x.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 10, 2012, 11:43:27 PM
indeed... and with huge ass tits

They're not That huge.. People just enjoy exaggeration n' all that. Kind of makes me gag a bit... I mean I feel the same about my character. She's like 15, so naturally, she's still developing and not like a D cup.... but of course there'll always be people who enjoy exaggeration. I mean the only reason for my Current avvy is because it's the only one with her in sleep wear, so I have to suck it up.

Although one thing I don't get is why don't people prefer her Timeskip look over the original? I mean for one thing, She's 21. and Second, her outfit's a lot nicer(though it shows more, through showing less)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on February 11, 2012, 12:05:01 AM
They're not That huge.. People just enjoy exaggeration n' all that. Kind of makes me gag a bit... I mean I feel the same about my character. She's like 15, so naturally, she's still developing and not like a D cup.... but of course there'll always be people who enjoy exaggeration. I mean the only reason for my Current avvy is because it's the only one with her in sleep wear, so I have to suck it up.

Although one thing I don't get is why don't people prefer her Timeskip look over the original? I mean for one thing, She's 21. and Second, her outfit's a lot nicer(though it shows more, through showing less)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's a good point.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

What does that have to do with BlackJax? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 12:53:36 AM
What does that have to do with BlackJax? :srs:

What doesn't it have to do with BlackJax?

First you two talked about his age, then IS said something about his age, and then I went to the Age of Yoko, BlackJax's most recent release.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 11, 2012, 01:32:53 AM
Oh, you released Yoko?

... cool.

Someone's not enthused.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ikaros!! :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


Quote from: Albafika on February 11, 2012, 05:52:27 AM
I'm begging you!
-except I'm really not. :af: *SHOT*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i just wanted to pay my respects.. i dont know who she is but there is no denying that Yoko came out great. its proof that blood, sweat, and tears are da ingredients for a great import.. im sure you've lost alot of blood in makin' her. rest up



I voted BRS as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]