BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: Sorceress on March 29, 2012, 05:38:38 AM
Yes way. ^^

You missed some good stream chatting. :P

lol i had my own stream when he was doing his >_<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

He said swag version, lol.

Anyway, what's up with Ikaros? I really can't wait for her man.

Also Pik, what's up with that Yoko texture?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2012, 06:11:52 AM
He said swag version, lol.

Anyway, what's up with Ikaros? I really can't wait for her man.

Also Pik, what's up with that Yoko texture?

Been modeling Ikaros' hair. =D

Just found out that kcmm has a new location, and you have been my first stop. I see you're working on a swag Konata, cool. I'll try to get to the standard version of Konata and get Madoka done starting in like a week.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on March 30, 2012, 02:04:19 AM
Just found out that kcmm has a new location, and you have been my first stop. I see you're working on a swag Konata, cool. I'll try to get to the standard version of Konata and get Madoka done starting in like a week.

Noice, looking forward to it.
I actually started to import Konata because I figured that the proportions & hair would match perfectly to Peach's bones (which they actually did, except for the arms). I knew you were importing the regular Konata so I chose to import the swag one instead.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 29, 2012, 04:59:33 AM
Konata, Swag version:



Done by the end of this week.

I came... to this thread... just to come  :af:
Awesome, but why does that look like her tracksuit?
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

March 31, 2012, 07:58:14 PM #651 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:03:15 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Ms. Strife on March 31, 2012, 07:38:33 PM
I came... to this thread... just to come  :af:
Awesome, but why does that look like her tracksuit?

Maybe beclawse it is! :af:
I actually dunno, it was named "Type9"

April 22, 2012, 09:16:35 PM #652 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:17:44 PM by Nico


I'm making this model myself using pre-existing parts and my own 3ds Max skills

Konata's rig is nearly complete too, I'll (most likely) be releasing it with Engimatic's Konatas in a pack.

My favorite Rosario + vampire >.>

Me gusta.

I was wondering if there was a reason why R+V's resident stalker was your Avvy....

Well there ya go! Looking forward to it!


Konata was started on yesterday, so I will try not to be too lazy.

I never saw Rosario+Vampire, don't really plan to, but you're a boss so I'll probably get that model.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2012, 09:19:34 PM
My favorite Rosario + vampire >.>

Me gusta.

Me encanta.

Quote from: Spex130 on April 22, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
I was wondering if there was a reason why R+V&#039;s resident stalker was your Avvy....

Well there ya go! Looking forward to it!

yep :D

Quote from: Enigmatic on April 22, 2012, 11:36:27 PM
Konata was started on yesterday, so I will try not to be too lazy.

I never saw Rosario+Vampire, don&#039;t really plan to, but you&#039;re a boss so I&#039;ll probably get that model.

yay on multiple levels :af:

Import Tsukune Aono

he sure can fight
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on April 23, 2012, 12:04:05 AM
Import Tsukune Aono

he sure can fight

oh I should've realized that
he would be such a badass



over ike



unstoppable

Though he has to be shirtless before he can fight....
And needs to get bitten by pink/grey haired vampire chicks