BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Sweet, I'll be able to port her to Ness easily for my PSA. ;D You're getting a collab for this. ;D


BJ!
I love your anime imports :srs:
Keep it up, good sir.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 01:51:41 AMMust finish Miku! >:O
Replace ZSS's gun with a leek! >:O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 09, 2012, 03:09:26 AM
Replace ZSS's gun with a leek! >:O

LOL

suddenly: must find leek model! >:O

Quote from: Segtendo on August 09, 2012, 03:07:23 AM
BJ!
I love your anime imports :srs:
Keep it up, good sir.

Thank you my good sir, I like to stay original. ;O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 03:14:07 AMLOL suddenly: must find leek model! >:O
If you can't find a leek model you could always...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Albafika on August 09, 2012, 03:22:04 AM
Lies! You just like bewbs like most guys + girl :srs:
Nothing wrong with more tits :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 09, 2012, 03:20:55 AM
If you can't find a leek model you could always...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No wai!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on August 09, 2012, 03:22:04 AM
Lies! You just like bewbs like most guys + girl :srs:

That's just a plus ;O

Notice: Miku has none
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But she's not an anime character so I guess she doesn't count

Quote from: Segtendo on August 09, 2012, 03:25:45 AM
Nothing wrong with more tits :af2:

INDEED

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 09, 2012, 03:34:23 AM
^^Thits

i c wut u did thar lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 03:37:41 AMThat's just a plus ;O Notice: Miku has none
So give her some! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 03:37:41 AM
But she's not an anime character so I guess she doesn't count
I think she has made cameo's in animes in japan.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2012, 03:40:55 AM>_> <_< That's a good idea, but needs moar vertices needs a poll :af:
and needs chibi ouch face. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509