BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 06:41:07 PM
A single leek with a whip coming out of it will be badass enough good sir.

^This. And a clump of leeks would just look ugly, thank you very much. :P

Are you going to make a Miku without a leek too? The leek irritates me for some reason.. >.>

Quote from: JustAPerson on August 10, 2012, 07:14:26 PM
Are you going to make a Miku without a leek too? The leek irritates me for some reason.. >.>

Yeah there's gonna be like 4 versions now:

With boobs & with leek,
Without boobs & with leek
With boobs & without leek
Without boobs & without leek

lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 07:16:40 PM
Yeah there's gonna be like 4 versions now:

With boobs & with leek,
Without boobs & with leek
With boobs & without leek
Without boobs & without leek

lol
For some reason, I find it funny the way you said it XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 07:16:40 PM
Yeah there's gonna be like 4 versions now:

With boobs & with leek,
Without boobs & with leek
With boobs & without leek
Without boobs & without leek

lol

No wai. :oshi: Leek and no boobs. :af2:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 10, 2012, 06:13:13 PM
You people and your Walu-Weegee.
Eh. I got bored of him. I have Pit again. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2012, 08:40:39 PM
Eh. I got bored of him. I have Pit again. :vyse:

The only thing I hate about Waa is that he jumps way too darn high and slow. And some of his moves are hard to hit with. I might switch to Ikaros myself when she's released. :P

So, back on topic: BJ, I noticed Miku is "60%" done. Sweet!




*faps and downloads*  :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


LOL now have a preview of another really well rigged elbow.



That's not the only thing I have rigged but...

DAT ELBOW


Pik did a fantastic job texturing. Brawl styled Yoko is looking even more beautiful than the original.

Also, Miku's rig is coming together nicely.
- Forte