BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

Be warned BJ. Tabuu's gonna stalk your thread like a hawk, seeing as how big of a Miku fan he is lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2012, 04:04:23 AMBe warned BJ. Tabuu's gonna stalk your thread like a hawk, seeing as how big of a Miku fan he is lol
I always thought Haseyo is a Miku fan since he sometimes bothers DSX8 with Miku gifs. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 12, 2012, 04:10:53 AM
I always thought Haseyo is a Miku fan since he sometimes bothers DSX8 with Miku gifs. XD
No Tabuu is way a bigger fan then Haseyo is...

Just enough to stalk this thread and save every progress picture BJ posts in this thread.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After seeing Brawl styled Yoko, I want a Brawl styled Miku now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I have to redo most of the rig because the vertical line of symmetry on all the objects was messed up pretty bad.

I have no idea how that happened but I fixed it and I'll try to get the rig back to the original progress % by tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, it won't really delay me too much.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 04:45:01 AMI have to redo most of the rig because the vertical line of symmetry on all the objects was messed up pretty bad. I have no idea how that happened but I fixed it and I'll try to get the rig back to the original progress % by tomorrow. Don't worry about it, it won't really delay me too much.
I can wait.  Anyways......Brawl-styled Miku please? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 04:45:01 AM
I have to redo most of the rig because the vertical line of symmetry on all the objects was messed up pretty bad.

I have no idea how that happened but I fixed it and I'll try to get the rig back to the original progress % by tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, it won't really delay me too much.
Erk... That sucks... I wish you luck in fixing the rig. :(

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 12, 2012, 04:27:15 AM
After seeing Brawl styled Yoko, I want a Brawl styled Miku now. :srs:
Same here. Since I'm not a fan of Yoko... But I want something on that level of quality for Miku. XD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 12, 2012, 04:49:00 AM
I can wait.  Anyways......Brawl-styled Miku please? :srs:

Lol I dunno, I need to learn how to properly texture sometime, so I could try making one after the initial release.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 12, 2012, 04:49:46 AM
Erk... That sucks... I wish you luck in fixing the rig. :(
Same here. Since I'm not a fan of Yoko... But I want something on that level of quality for Miku. XD

Thanks lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 04:45:01 AM
I have to redo most of the rig because the vertical line of symmetry on all the objects was messed up pretty bad.

I have no idea how that happened but I fixed it and I'll try to get the rig back to the original progress % by tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, it won't really delay me too much.
Release tomorrow or que?

lolno, too soon.



Here's some good news:
Dual ponytails and only one main ponytail bone tree?
Fawk static ponytails, I rigged em. >:O

i hope there isnt too much movement along the Z-axis in the ponytails...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 06:43:24 AM
lolno, too soon.



Here's some good news:
Dual ponytails and only one main ponytail bone tree?
Fawk static ponytails, I rigged em. >:O
Wow, not bad.

Wifi safe? And well rigged? I'm gonna like this import a lot.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 12, 2012, 04:04:23 AM
Be warned BJ. Tabuu's gonna stalk your thread like a hawk, seeing as how big of a Miku fan he is lol

Yeppers, I am. :3
Quote from: Zelia on August 12, 2012, 04:14:26 AM
No Tabuu is way a bigger fan then Haseyo is...

Just enough to stalk this thread and save every progress picture BJ posts in this thread.

Gotta problem with that, lady? ;)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 12, 2012, 10:50:49 AM
Wow, not bad.

Wifi safe? And well rigged? I'm gonna like this import a lot.


Yeah no bone edits at all and yeah I tested rotating it at all angles and it's as good as it's gonna get with only one ponytail bone tree.

Quote from: jokekid on August 12, 2012, 10:48:06 AM
i hope there isnt too much movement along the Z-axis in the ponytails...

wat

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2012, 11:10:59 PM
wat
Kind of like Yoko. Her ponytail can go too high and look odd. It even appears to look detached sometimes when too high.