Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ok here it comes:


Thank you fro collabing me! So the rabbis is for example to be thrown by Rayman in his Side Smash (just an example)? Well I'd prefer a spiky fruit like the ones in rayman 1 or just a plum but a Rabbid's better than nothing...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey it's not a texture rip! It's just a texture I made in photoshop to match Bad Rayman from Rayman 1.I can do a new version as he appears in Rayman Origins too.I will most probably do it and I don't have any prob with giving it to you.

I have already made a full set of recolors,and I have 7 recolors now with Dark Rayman
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Anyways I was going to look how it looks in game and it looks like made of purple crystal ¿?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yay, I assume he's having the same problems as Juno. It may be an export setting in 3ds max, or it may be my computer doing something. Either way I can't check right now. Do me a favor and report it for me
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Ok I will
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 26, 2011, 03:02:16 PM #97 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 03:18:29 PM by KTH
Oh yeah, i really forgot Dark Rayman.

I didn't tried the v2.5 *download it* But i think for the recolors i'll do like this :

- Rayman Default
- Globox (Rayman Origins outfil)
- Rayman 3 PowerUp Punch
- Rayman 3 Cyclone
- Rayman 3 Epicopter
- Rayman 3 RoquetPunch
- Dark Rayman

So that do... :

- Default Rayman = Default Luigi
- Orange = Rayman 3 Punch
- Purple = Dark Rayman
- Fire Luigi - Rayman 3 Epicoter
- Blue = Rayman 3 RocketPunch
- Pink = Rayman 3 Cyclo.

Perfect.

I can help you with the recolors if you want.I have already done Bad Rayman from Rayman 1 (It's the dark Rayman I posted).I think those recolors with the power ups from Rayman 3 would require vertex edit.I have 7 recolors for now:

-Default Rayman
-Red Shirt and Yellow and Hood Rayman
-Yellow Shirt and Red and Hood Rayman
-Blue Shirt Rayman
-Dark/Bad Rayman
-Black Shirt and Purple Hood Rayman
-Green Shirt and White Hood Rayman

Tell me if you have some ideas and we could do the recolors together :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Give me awhile and I could eventually vertex Rayman into those recolors.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

XXDarkWolfXX : Too late, i've finish the recolors D:

Epic Pervy : I forgot to ask you, you think you can rig the fingers please?
Oh and, i finish the recolors and stuff and i start the PSA with Thom-1994.

Your starting o-o, all right then I'll go and re-rig rayman. Your gonna have to give me a few days as I have to RE-rig him from the start. If it's okay with you I'm gonna move his hand bones to fit his body better

XXDarkWolfXX: If you want you have my full permission to just release those on the vault.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 26, 2011, 05:59:24 PM #102 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:39:54 PM by XXDrakWolfXX
Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 26, 2011, 05:36:38 PM

XXDarkWolfXX: If you want you have my full permission to just release those on the vault.

Ok thanks.Then I'll do my recolors and release them too so people have two packs to choose for that epicly awesome character
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 26, 2011, 05:36:38 PM
Your starting o-o, all right then I'll go and re-rig rayman. Your gonna have to give me a few days as I have to RE-rig him from the start. If it's okay with you I'm gonna move his hand bones to fit his body better

XXDarkWolfXX: If you want you have my full permission to just release those on the vault.

Wait a few days? :oshi:

Quote from: KTH on November 26, 2011, 06:03:58 PM
Wait a few days? :oshi:
Why don't you start the PSA now? xD If you have to wait till he0s done you'll last forever hahah (No offense Pervy ;))
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]