Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 20, 2011, 05:02:48 AMVolnutt had a problem in 3ds Max that made his shoulders pitch black, and the neck has a lack of texture on it. Raymans texture was as is from the Rayman 3 game so yeah. His textues look solid because I edited them, and I'm NOT a texturer so it kinda sucks. Hoping someone makes a better one for the volnutt project. His hands aren't crazy. I'm just bad with hands and my computers kinda... jumpy. Also I have no idea how to null normalsThink you could do that for me. I literately have no time this weekend. Just send me the download and I collab you or something

ok i will
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Volnutt shaders should be fixed now thanks to xxgbcxx
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Have you left Rayman apart to work in Votnutt? :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Nope. I would never deny Rayman. Like I said he should be done Wednesday

EDIT: Once Rayman is out I'm taking a brake from model porting to go back to working on Sanji and Luffy as I'm behind schedule with them and I'd like to at least get something playable out before my leave
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Te next Rayman release will be te final one?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Till the PSA, as he should be done. Movable hands, nose, hair, feet, body. What else is there? and don't say mouth =.= I've tried and just can't
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Ok! Will the PSA come with the next release?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

No, the PSA hasn't been started yet. I'm still working on three other PSAs at the moment so I can't start him yet. Don't worry though, he'll be coming ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nice!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


He'll be even better when I finally get his project started :P
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I have wonderful news Rayman fans. The publc release of the Rayman model is out tommarow! Also KTH has started a Rayman PSA so I'm working with him now, which means you may get it sooner then if I did it myself :happy:

And for you Legend fans, I have decided to release a Megaman Volnutt V2 It features fixed textures, and an upgraded model, and some slightly fixed shaders (The way light affected it in 3dsmax was fixed, fixing it in brawlbox also). I also happened to keep him WITHIN the vertical limit when upgrading his model so theres absolutely no lag, not even with a 4v4 match on castle siege. I'm realsing him without fixed shaders but I'll look into the one xxgbcxx to fix the, unless he just wants to do it for me and get collab again :af:

Release in a couple of minutes
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 22, 2011, 09:31:22 PMI have wonderful news Rayman fans. The publc release of the Rayman model is out tommarow! Also KTH has started a Rayman PSA so I'm working with him now, which means you may get it sooner then if I did it myself :happy: And for you Legend fans, I have decided to release a Megaman Volnutt V2 It features fixed textures, and an upgraded model, and some slightly fixed shaders (The way light affected it in 3dsmax was fixed, fixing it in brawlbox also). I also happened to keep him WITHIN the vertical limit when upgrading his model so theres absolutely no lag, not even with a 4v4 match on castle siege. I'm realsing him without fixed shaders but I'll look into the one xxgbcxx to fix the, unless he just wants to do it for me and get collab again :af: Release in a couple of minutes

defintely take the shader i used....if not he will change colors on certain stages
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Nice Rayman news! So will the PSA come with the next version now? And that of the model release...are you meaning just including the model so we can use it in out own projects?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

The Rayman I'm putting on the vault is a public release, so people can enjoy him without a PSA. The next Rayman I'm releasing will come with a PSA and new models for that PSA, meaning the model will look horrible WITHOUT the PSA. Same as the Public release of Megaman Volnutt, he has his extra weapons removed so people can enjoy him over fox. Until then the other models are unreleased not given to the public

EDIT: Megaman V2 Released. And because I'm lazy here's a link to pictures: http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/pervyTHEshadow/Megaman%20Legends/Brawl/
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]