Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 01:50:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why yes, this looks absolutely smashing my good man. Write it down in your pocketbook that this lad has undoubtedly left a reservation for a copy of your glorious artwork in the near future.

Cheers.


October 29, 2012, 03:50:08 AM #1308 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:27:30 AM by Pervy
Lol K
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't know if you noticed but I posed tron differently. I made her to match her MvC3 stance. I'ma update the original to do that to. I'll be putting all these in one neat pack also.

Whats left:
Redo Originals Position
U/MvC3 Recolors

EDIT: And if anyway wants to go though and add shine to these guys after all is said and done that'd be great >_>

EDIT: Your hired Mr.MW
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 29, 2012, 04:36:47 AM #1309 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 04:49:53 AM by Mr.MW
i can add shine

Do you want that with or without nuts?

October 29, 2012, 06:01:28 AM #1310 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:38:29 AM by Pervy
I believe this was requested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 03:50:08 AM
Lol K
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't know if you noticed but I posed tron differently. I made her to match her MvC3 stance. I'ma update the original to do that to. I'll be putting all these in one neat pack also.

Whats left:
Dk's personal mech
U/MvC3 Recolors

EDIT: And if anyway wants to go though and add shine to these guys after all is said and done that'd be great >_>

EDIT: Your hired Mr.MW

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 06:01:28 AM
I believe this was requested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I mother[censored]ing love you (no homo):srs:

Please..... make. . . .a. . .copy... of this work...... :oshi:

Or infection will continue <.<


Yeah well this is done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i wonder why are you doing mechs ?  if so will every char get one? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just the bonnes. And DK was requested by a few people so yeah >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 06:01:28 AM
I believe this was requested
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I inspired you to make it :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That DK is the best thing ever,.

specking of Mechs, have you ever thought about importing Deathtrap from borderlands 2?

I have not o-o. But I might if you show me this specimen. (BTW hows that DK I sent you going?)


Anyway I'll redo tron tomorrow and release everyone once they each get a shine.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 07:08:08 PM
I have not o-o. But I might if you show me this specimen.

On the right.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]