Malon

Started by Lecapria, November 11, 2011, 03:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Malon has been updated :D hope you guys enjoy. Ill also be updating other hacks of mine. Let me know if you have any suggestions~

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

 :af2: malon looks great  ;D
^3^

:happy: THANKS!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

I must say, I had fun taking these pictures.

And Malon looks pretty nice, I believe this will be a keeper for me. :P

:happy:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

malon? where?
 Necroposts; posting in a thread that has been dead for over 3 weeks.
:) noob #1 :)

Quote from: NINJAZOMBIES on February 09, 2012, 08:24:11 AM
malon? where?
...

Quote from: Lecapria on November 11, 2011, 03:01:52 PM
Malon has been updated :D hope you guys enjoy. Ill also be updating other hacks of mine. Let me know if you have any suggestions~
Click the name?

Also, necroposting is against the rules. Necroposting = Reviving old threads long gone.

Blllllech. No offense, but....she clashes. So horribly. You really shouldn't be using N64 textures for a Brawl model. i hate that people are importing models from the N64, because they just look bad.

This isnt an import though :c and im all about the accuracy of the characters so. . .

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Unfortunately, I agree with Black Boo here...

Use the N64 textures as a base for making your own if possible?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Malon looks pretty good to me :)

Are you good with textures? Maybe you could try making a custom texture for her and she'll look better.

I still like how it came out though

She looks different but pretty. I agree with Rhyme147 on custom texture.
Have a look on Kitchen Cabinets for Sale

I would suggest a vector based texture, since vector scaling you can get a nice amount of detail in without compermising on quality when compressing the textures, you could just vector trace the original texture and clean it up

Those N64-like textures are only good for giving nostalgia.
Which I can't get because I never had an N64 xD
[move][/move]Epic Sonic Moonwalk.