Mr.MugenWii's Classy Thread: Death Stare Luigi

Started by Don Jon Bravo, November 13, 2011, 06:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

choose your character

Hayabusa Master Chier with saber-like glowing swords over dual hand link
Carnage with spec maps over wolf
Ryu Hayabusa with spec maps over Gray Fox PSA
Megazord over Link with metal materials
R U Serious? I No Know any of those characters :srs:
November 13, 2011, 06:36:06 PM Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 05:30:18 AM by Don Jon BravoEX

     
Mr.MugenWiis model thread

                              Fifth Release:  Kid Krillin Turtle Back

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fourth Release:  Yoda from Soul Calibur IV and Star Wars of course.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 Third Release:  SSJ2 Gohan..........With.......Cape(Capeless version released in download)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Second Release:  Oozaru Vegita over Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Kid Krillin Download @
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25199

Yoda Download @
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24621

SSj2 Custom Caped Hero Download @
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24073

Vegita Oozaru Download @
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015

Jason V1 Download @
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23703

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Looks Awesome :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2011, 07:11:13 PM #2 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:04:46 PM by mr.mugenwii

We just need Beyond to release his Freddy and we will have Freddy Vs. Jason 2

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 13, 2011, 07:11:13 PM
We just need Beyond to release his Freddy and we will have Freddy Vs. Jason 2
Why so much hate for Kit? Shes getting pwned in every picture she appears :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2011, 08:03:59 PM #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:12:50 PM by mr.mugenwii

@ Carnage-Lol r)  Plus Im thinking about doing Carnage, if I only had the model.
.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 13, 2011, 08:03:59 PM

@ Carnage-Lol r)  Plus Im thinking about doing Carnage, if I only had the model.
.

Couldn't you just use venom's model and recolor it to look like carnage?

Anyway great job on Jason can't wait to see what else you make.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 13, 2011, 08:32:41 PM
Couldn't you just use venom's model and recolor it to look like carnage?

Anyway great job on Jason can't wait to see what else you make.
no carnage inst a venom recolor :S Also i know Marvel ultimate alliance has Carnage and Ultimate carnage(alternate slot) has playable characters but i dont know if its rippable sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I actually like this for some reason. I didn't think that I would like random human/non-Brawl-related imports on Ganondorf, but I like this one. I haven't tried it ingame yet, but I will soon.

Never found Michael Myers as he would be cool to have in brawl also.  Anyways dont know if Beyond is still doing Freddy but than again he is like me and will surprise us all.  Ive got two other ports up my sleeves, so hang tight because you are in for a ride.

I for the heck of it made a video with Jason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZO2Kl7REr0&feature=feedlik
Although the tables turned, and he's a victim now.[/color] ._.

...I may make another one where he doesn't get his butt kicked. I just kinda did this quickly. XD

Did he suicide at the end? xD... He probably thought,"forget you metaknight, thats why your banned" *suicide* lol
FC:4898-8419-2778


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on November 14, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
Oh and by the way its pure coincidence I released him on the 13th. ;D
it wasnt friday so we are still alive xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.