Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Out of my furure projects, who should I work on first?
Alice
Blanc
Uni
Elika
Renoah

Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Funzy's Funtaztic Model Imports (Iris Heart Previews Available!!!)  (Read 18075 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 13, 2011, 10:39:01 PM »

YAY SEXY BANNER IS SEXY !
    Thanks for the banner Pride Cheesy

Iris Heart Now Has Previews ! ! ! ! !
    Welcome to my importing thread! I have been much more active in hacking lately and I have been rigging a good amount of models lately. So I figured it was time to make myself a fancy thread. Everyone has one why shouldn't I? I took my old thread and went ahead and revamped it C:

RULES FOR MAKING REQUESTS!

1. If you have a request, you must PM me with a link to the model download, and state who you want the character over.

2. I don't tend to do...silly looking characters, I prefer doing nice models.

3. If you post your request in this thread there is a good chance it will be ignored, I don't want this thread filled with requests. The thread is for discussing my imports, previews and giving your opinion on how I could improve.

4. DO NOT MESSAGE ME OVER AND OVER ASKING HOW MUCH I HAVE DONE SO FAR ON YOUR REQUEST. The request will be downloaded and added to my folder of future projects, I will label them with a percentage on how much is complete.

5. And lastly I can't accept EVERY request. So please don't be discouraged if I do not accept your request. It is either because I already have too much on my plate....or I just don't want to do it...

RELEASES

CURRENT PROJECTS

Iris Heart 70%
    NEW PREVIEWS!

Still basic rigging done, just needs the touch ups.

The hair even has nice rigging -w-

Monica 95%

Yuiko 10%

Future Projects

Alice (Queen's Blade)
    The next thing I am starting on

She will even come with her Pistol Knives (;

She is so sexy Grin I know you will all be looking forward to this import
    HD【MMD】アリスでイージーデンス【Alice from Queens Blade】

ATC around the world anime MMD

Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2)

Black Sister Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2)

Elika (Archeblade)

Renoah (Archeblade outfits 1 and 2)

Requests
    Casual Gilgamesh over Ike requested by DarkFire

More Things To come
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:44:20 PM by Funzy <3 » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Kyanma
    Expert Kitten

달려 저기까지 10초 1초라도 늦는다면

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »

Looks great! Cheesy

I've been wanting someone to make something good for samus lately. Since she is my fave ssbb character!

Do you plan on making or letting someone make a psa for this? Cause Im curious.

Autumn shades, calm my shaking hands,
    Tender, cool breeze, keeps me where I am
    Suddenly here, when I want to scream

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:07:36 PM »

Looks great! Cheesy

I've been wanting someone to make something good for samus lately. Since she is my fave ssbb character!

Do you plan on making or letting someone make a psa for this? Cause Im curious.
    Samus is my favorite too <3 hehe well I didn't plan on making one but if you want to feel free, the only thing i dont like about this model is its a psp model and inside her pants leg you can see through and she only has the shoes and part of her leg she doesnt have a full leg... but that cant be helped and you dont even notice

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Kyanma
    Expert Kitten

달려 저기까지 10초 1초라도 늦는다면

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »

Samus is my favorite too <3 hehe well I didn't plan on making one but if you want to feel free, the only thing i dont like about this model is its a psp model and inside her pants leg you can see through and she only has the shoes and part of her leg she doesnt have a full leg... but that cant be helped and you dont even notice
    Oh I cant make psa's as much as I would want. And I had guessed it was from the psp since most bleach games are for the psp. Though it looks perfectly a-ok and awesome. She just needs the sword on her back. Lol im envious of you since you know how to import models.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 11:25:02 PM »

Oh I cant make psa's as much as I would want. And I had guessed it was from the psp since most bleach games are for the psp. Though it looks perfectly a-ok and awesome. She just needs the sword on her back. Lol im envious of you since you know how to import models.
    I actually removed the sword from her back before rigging.... i didnt like it there

Kyanma
    Expert Kitten

달려 저기까지 10초 1초라도 늦는다면

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 11:37:08 PM »

I actually removed the sword from her back before rigging.... i didnt like it there
    Ah I see. Looks like she wont be holding it either.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 11:41:03 PM »

Ah I see. Looks like she wont be holding it either.
    Sadly no Sad

Kyanma
    Expert Kitten

달려 저기까지 10초 1초라도 늦는다면

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »

Sadly no Sad
    Well okay then. Im gonna put it on samus sometime later for sure. Cant wait to see your other imports.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 03:34:01 PM »

Haribel Released Cheesy !!!!!

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 09:47:59 PM »

Sorry to necropost my friends but I am back into the hacking scene and I've been pretty active lately and I have decided to bring this thread back and revamp the open post completely! ^^

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 03:01:46 AM »

Can't wait to see more stuff from yea!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 10, 2013, 05:48:56 AM »

Welcome back, Funz. Smiley

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 10, 2013, 11:23:46 AM »

I'm glad to be back actually! ^^ I have so much I want to do, it's like ever since I graduated, I've gotten so creative. I've practicing building a bunch of my own stuff so I hope you guys like them. ^W^

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »

YAY CRAPPY BANNER IS CRAPPY !

Cheesy
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:03:34 PM by パンドラのハート » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 01:51:46 PM »

Oh Pride I love it!!!! >W< Thank you!

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: