AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 07, 2012, 12:18:29 AM #525 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:19:32 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 06, 2012, 09:45:39 AM
Okay... Time to go more into detail here...
"HUAHG!"
<_>

wow, this is something... ahhhh... I have updated the file already from the beta you have ahhh.... I'm going to send you the current files when I get the chance so we can have a more updated feedback, also I fixed some stuff you mentioned here, like for example when he turns when he dodges, or the knockback on throws and the Melee damage %, and making the Down-B move with a more tiny size on the Disable attack, etc. :3
I fixed that when I was online with KJP

I'll add more knockback to Side-Smash and I'm going to PM you the new beta files. x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Oh sorry for double post... emmm I need good ideas for the Melee Mewtwo entry, I'm out of ideas for it, I would appreciate if someone throws out something cool, I can do it possible ANYTHING you guys like! I have or you still want to see Lucario's entry on it? throw ideas!

Thanks in advice!

@Data: I'll PM you as soon as possible, x3 I had a serious life problem and I had to get a rid of it today, so that's why I haven't sent it to you, yet. x3
hang on!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




For an entry?

Why not have him teleport in with his arms crossed (but abit above the ground) and then have himself float down to the ground telekineticly.

It represents Mewtwo well by showing both Mewtwo's skill and ability (Giving off a strong feeling during entrance, exerting his Pressure).
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 07, 2012, 04:03:42 AM
Oh sorry for double post... emmm I need good ideas for the Melee Mewtwo entry, I'm out of ideas for it, I would appreciate if someone throws out something cool, I can do it possible ANYTHING you guys like! I have or you still want to see Lucario's entry on it? throw ideas!

Thanks in advice!

@Data: I'll PM you as soon as possible, x3 I had a serious life problem and I had to get a rid of it today, so that's why I haven't sent it to you, yet. x3
hang on!
Something more Mewtwo like, have him float down like a baws, with his arms crossed looking down on humanity, coming to a gentle landing.
Oooor, epic fast fall power landing, Han[censored] style. Hard landing on his knee and hand where he gets up slowly like a boss from the impact.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 07, 2012, 04:53:52 AM
For an entry?

Why not have him teleport in with his arms crossed (but abit above the ground) and then have himself float down to the ground telekineticly.

It represents Mewtwo well by showing both Mewtwo's skill and ability (Giving off a strong feeling during entrance, exerting his Pressure).

Thats like, almost exactly the same as Lucario's entry. :srs:

Well Lucario is a Mewtwo rip-off anyways...

Maybe via description it seems like Lucario's, but the way I'm trying to picture, it looks different.
Maybe make a gif of it?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

How about just have him float down from the sky like a boss like I said? Already in his wait animation except his legs are posed as if he's standing like a mighty god. o:

the current *odd* custom intro I made for it:

Mewtwo goes floating in a slow mode to the stage with dark aura flaming in all his body with his yellow eyes enabled, (like when he uses his Powers in the movie, it turns the eyes Blue *in this case are Yellow obviously*)
then he just lands on the stage with the normal wait pose.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 07, 2012, 05:53:07 AM
the current *odd* custom intro I made for it:

Mewtwo goes floating in a slow mode to the stage with dark aura flaming in all his body with his yellow eyes enabled, (like when he uses his Powers in the movie, it turns the eyes Blue *in this case are Yellow obviously*)
then he just lands on the stage with the normal wait pose.
Nvm then lol, you already had what I was thinking about XD care to try that heavy impact landing one?

January 07, 2012, 05:55:56 AM #534 Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:02:26 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 07, 2012, 05:54:57 AM
Nvm then lol, you already had what I was thinking about XD care to try that heavy impact landing one?

you mean... like made the control to SHAKE-HARD when he lands?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Quote from: xZedkiel on January 07, 2012, 06:23:31 AM
I guess lol that would be cool.

okay I'll do it x)
I have edited the control shake on other animations too, It won't be so hard for this one x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 07, 2012, 06:26:06 AM
okay I'll do it x)
I have edited the control shake on other animations too, It won't be so hard for this one x3
So he'll fall fast and crash land and get up like it was nothing?

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 07, 2012, 06:34:32 AM
So he'll fall fast and crash land and get up like it was nothing?

Well he floats in a slow mode and lands in a slow mode right now, I like your idea of him landing like a BOSS.

I'll improve the animation for it... I have a sexy idea in mind... *Gets a CRAZY IDEA AGAIN @_@*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 07, 2012, 06:36:21 AM
Well he floats in a slow mode and lands in a slow mode right now, I like your idea of him landing like a BOSS.

I'll improve the animation for it... I have a sexy idea in mind... *Gets a CRAZY IDEA AGAIN @_@*
Crazy is good! >:D YES! And thanks for liking my idea :3