ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on December 03, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
....if your doing assit trophies im already doing issac...so no stealing him :srs:
I wasn't even thinking about doing him. :srs:
You know, with the messed UV and all...
And besides, technically I wouldn't be 'stealing' anything if I would rig Isaac over a different character then you did (and stealing implies I took your file without your permission, which isn't the case since Isaac is freely available in the BrawlVault resources folder on Mediafire and on my ISO I have on my computer). :notimp:

Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 08:46:01 PMI wasn't even thinking about doing him. :srs: You know, with the messed UV and all... And besides, technically I wouldn't be stealing anything if I would rig Isaac over a different character then you did. :notimp:

pit the only one for issac lol......well ok just have "people stealing my ideas" phobia today XD but ok just checking...and im getting the Uv's fixed :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on December 03, 2011, 09:02:54 PM
pit the only one for issac lol......well ok just have "people stealing my ideas" phobia today XD but ok just checking...and im getting the Uv's fixed :af:
You should quit your crap with the "Stealing" thing. :srs: You always come up with some stupid crap. And following YOUR logic, you'd be stealing Beyond's idea since he made Isaac over Pit.


Ds22, I can't wait for that Lyn!

Relax Ds22 lol don't stress over it too much. Good point about the "stealing" though. Different work could have been used, but oh well.

Did you like my character suggestions or did you think they were [censored]ing stupid?

*Smokes weed*

I've seen them and I'm thinking about doing either Little Mac or Barbara (though probably I won't do them right away).

Quote from: date=1322946459You should quit your crap with the "Stealing" thing. :srs: You always come up with some stupid crap. And following YOUR logic, you'd be stealing Beyond's idea since he made Isaac over Pit. Ds22, I can't wait for that Lyn!

um i didnt steal beyonds idea..especially if its a model vs a vertex...and why do you always have to respond to somthing that never involved you nor was it a bad comment or causing hate/strife and turning it into just that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Other than Lyn, who're you planning to do, Ds22?




Quote from: GBC on December 03, 2011, 09:21:03 PM
um i didnt steal beyonds idea..especially if its a model vs a vertex...and why do you always have to respond to somthing that never involved you nor was it a bad comment or causing hate/strife and turning it into just that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on December 03, 2011, 09:25:15 PMOther than Lyn, who're you planning to do, Ds22?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! it was a joke!!!!!!!!!!! and the neku thing is a completly diff situation...ds22 you can have your thread back now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Albafika on December 03, 2011, 09:25:15 PM
Other than Lyn, who're you planning to do, Ds22?
Other then Lyn over Marth and Classic Wario over WarioWare Wario, I haven't really got anything else planned (though I might rig Little Mac after those 2).


As a little side note, I keep getting bugged by some PMBR members to import Melee Fox, but I keep telling them KTH will do him (and besides that, he has like 50 polygons).

Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
Other then Lyn over Marth and Classic Wario over WarioWare Wario, I haven't really got anything else planned (though I might rig Little Mac after those 2).
Classic Wario voer WarioWare's, huh? XD

And Little Mac might be interesting, definitely. =D
Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
As a little side note, I keep getting bugged by some PMBR members to import Melee Fox, but I keep telling them KTH will do him (and besides that, he has like 50 polygons).
Oh man... Is PM going for Melee's models too? :srs: That's like giving a total step backwards...


I posted a picture on the second page.

And no, Melee Fox is something some of them want for personal use.

Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 08:17:35 PM
In other news, the import Hotdogturtle suggested is going pretty well.
So well that I will show you this preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG, you are the best everrrr <3

Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 09:14:00 PM
I've seen them and I'm thinking about doing either Little Mac or Barbara (though probably I won't do them right away).

Quote from: ds22 on December 03, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
Other then Lyn over Marth and Classic Wario over WarioWare Wario, I haven't really got anything else planned (though I might rig Little Mac after those 2).

!

The reason I could rig Classic Wario over WarioWare Wario so easily is because in 3dsmax's skin modifier, you can actually export the models rigging (envelopes) and then re-import them.

So far only tried it on Brawl models, but it may also work on non-Brawl models (with the right adjustments of course).

I don't know what that means, but it means that it was easy and it's getting done, so I'm satisfied.