ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Released Classic Wario over Biker Wario.

Came to the vault and saw it recently posted. Got the first download ;)

Awesome, thanks so much for this.

I have a request. Lucas over Ness? idk. i have scotty p on lucas, and the lucas-like psa on ness, so.. yeah. just a small request
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Hotdogturtle
No problem.
Hope you'll enjoy it.

@SonicBrawler
I'll eventually look into that (should be easy, since they are pretty much the same body wise).

sweet, thanks. :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've got to say.. Sexy Lyndis, Ds22.

Question, though, I find it funny you rigged 2 of the characters of EY's PSA, is that coincidence? xD

Also, can't you release a version with the long skirt, even though it has clipping issues? I actually like the long skirt more.

Gray Fox was more or less inspired by EY's PSA, Lyndis was something I just wanted to have over Marth.

And the clipping was really nasty with the long skirt, even in Wait1.

Quote from: Albafika on December 05, 2011, 05:59:30 PM
I've got to say.. Sexy Lyndis, Ds22.

Question, though, I find it funny you rigged 2 of the characters of EY's PSA, is that coincidence? xD

Exactly my thoughts.

I might have a good enough reason to hook up my Wii again man.

Was playing on Delfino Plaza and you wouldn't guess who I found:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i got a idea after you made lucas over ness:
Mario rigged to Luigi´s boneset
Luigi rigged to Mario´s boneset
so they work as oneslot,wifi safe,perfect
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The reason why I won't do them is because of the eyes that would mess up if I did.
That and the fact I would have to resize them a bit to have them fit over each others boneset.

Quote from: ds22 on December 06, 2011, 08:06:46 PM
Was playing on Delfino Plaza and you wouldn't guess who I found:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi! Primid!


Quote from: ds22 on December 06, 2011, 08:16:16 PMThe reason why I won't do them is because of the eyes that would mess up if I did. That and the fact I would have to resize them a bit to have them fit over each others boneset.
thats too bad :( can be awesome if we got oneslot mario/luigi over mario/luigi wifi safe+perfect
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Anyone who download Lucas over Ness, please re-download it again as I fixed the PAT0 eye entries (he now actually blinks).