ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Typing through my bro's laptop(don't tell him) here.

I'm willing to rebiuld my Lyn PSA around the Marth import, but would it be possible to have a custom boneset? Like Marth's normal boneset but with bones for her hair and skirt please??

I'd like it so I can rebuild her when I can return in 2012.

Last time I checked, adding functional bones was still not fully functional.

EDIT: Fixed the stick visibility and added FS eyes to Lucas over Ness (thanks to some info DSX8 gave me).

EDIT2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT3:
Released Primid over Luigi.

I say Zekrom cause of the shape and feet, though I highly doubt it's him.

December 09, 2011, 03:52:37 PM #63 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:13:22 PM by ds22
Close but no cigar.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ds22 on December 09, 2011, 03:52:37 PM
Close but no cigar.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
Kiuuby naruto?...Awesome :happy:

New preview is new:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally! A good looking Sakura in Brawl! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome Sakura
again too bad its not the kid version that  love so much sasuke
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: ds22 on December 09, 2011, 03:52:37 PM
Close but no cigar.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't want a cigar sir. I want a blunt. Joint also works.

Who the [censored] is that, Zangoose?

Quote from: ds22 on December 09, 2011, 10:07:30 PM
New preview is new:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh [censored] it's that girl from Naruto!

Just last night, I was playing Naruto with my sister's boyfriend, and I said "Hey, that girl would be great over Peach."

Now look at what you just imported, lol. Very interesting.

I added the Kyuubi cloak as FS eyes for Naruto and am currently working on Sakura over Zelda.
And rigging Sakura was easy due to the fact I took the rigging of the original boneset and made it work with Zelda's boneset (like I did with Primid over Luigi and Lucas over Ness).


Would there be anyway possible to make the Kyubi cloak transparent?

As I remember, You could still see naruto under it and it wasn't just fully enveloped.

Also sage Jutsu Naruto would also be a sweet final smash eye transformation.
Just throwing ideas out there.

Lastly juss wondering, but do you plan on doing other Naruto characters in the future? I'd love to see some other characters like Rock lee or Neji.

I have no idea how to make the cloak semi transparent (at least doing it through textures didn't work like it should).

Sage Naruto would rather fit as a character rather then a FS transformation (at least would be easier to do).

Right now I'm rigging Sakura and since I have the Naruto Shippuuden GNT Special ISO, I might do other Naruto characters.

Quote from: ds22 on December 10, 2011, 01:47:23 AM
I have no idea how to make the cloak semi transparent (at least doing it through textures didn't work like it should).

Sage Naruto would rather fit as a character rather then a FS transformation (at least would be easier to do).

Right now I'm rigging Sakura and since I have the Naruto Shippuuden GNT Special ISO, I might do other Naruto characters.
u can use GIMP to add an Alpha layer to the textures... which would then make them be semi-transparent ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady