ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: KTH on December 17, 2011, 07:57:29 PM
ds22, did you receive my PM?
I didn't get your PM unfortunately.

And what I meant with hole was a semi covered up hole in the left shoulder/arm area.

Quote from: ds22 on December 17, 2011, 09:26:54 PM
I didn't get your PM unfortunately.

Damn, i've said if you can make a new scene with Sonic rigged and Falco no rigged please.

So you want me to send you a non rigged Falco model scene and a rigged Sonic model scene?
Easy enough.




Gonna release both the Kyuubi cloak and Sage Naruto either tomorrow or Tuesday.

hey ds22 if you ever do killer b would you do the cloak for him aswell?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Released Naruto V1.5 and Sage Naruto.

@AnImAiNe
If I'm ever going to rig him, I will add the cloak as well.

I'm going try Sennin Naruto.
Sad, you haven't rigged that little cap bellow Naruto.

Good job on both Narutos released. Also, cool that the cloak can be the FS.
Btw, it's kind of a light red can't you saturate it more to be like in CoN Rev. 3?

Also, cool about that Killer bee and cloak possibility.

When do you think you'll release a vid of your Naruto PSA?

Quote from: KTH on December 19, 2011, 05:48:29 PM
I'm going try Sennin Naruto.
Sad, you haven't rigged that little cap bellow Naruto.
Tried rigging that, but it looked really weird when animated.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2011, 06:32:12 PM
Good job on both Narutos released. Also, cool that the cloak can be the FS.
Btw, it's kind of a light red can't you saturate it more to be like in CoN Rev. 3?

Also, cool about that Killer bee and cloak possibility.

When do you think you'll release a vid of your Naruto PSA?
The material used for the Kyuubi cloak makes it so light (as the texture itself is pretty dark).

It's possible, but that doesn't say that I will actually try it though.

And I said I was thinking about making a vid, not that I actually would be doing it.

I see. Also, in case you or anyone else needed many Naruto models I remember I seem to have had a lot from Naruto Gekitou Ninja Teisan Special(both in .bress form and .dae form with textures):
http://www.mediafire.com/?iuj4eva61k3lgrq

You use 3ds Max 2011, right? Cause i've tried to import a character into 3ds Max, that glitch.
Oh and in the road (sorry) but can you import Young Naruto for me please? I'm going make a new giant pack for Naruto.