ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: ds22 on January 08, 2012, 02:58:42 PM
Released Metal Mario.
metal mario looks nice but if it was SSB metal mario than thats the one that would be perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd rather use the Brawl model due to it looking better then the N64 model.

Finally! Melee over brawl model imports! I am excited. Keep up the good work, you awesome man, you!

Bumping the thread with some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



finger rigg?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I added a proper shader to Naruto (it was nulled before).

Quote from: ds22 on January 13, 2012, 04:58:09 PM
I added a proper shader to Naruto (it was nulled before).
that would be my second guess xD since ppl on riggs mostly either revamp shaders or finger riggs :P 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, basically his fingers (and legs) are almost impossible to rig properly, so I'd rather try to add proper shaders, which I did.

Quote from: ds22 on January 13, 2012, 01:57:19 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...I... I want this. I want this so badly.

Dat Fox, dat Naruto.
Does Naruto have damage face? and please, rig the cape of Senin Naruto.

I want dat Melee Fox with Brawl texture *me gusta face*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]