ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Seems like people want Melee Fox with holster, so I'll just keep it visible (I would've kept it regardless on the Brawl 'textured' Melee Fox).

@KTH
Tried rigging Sage Naruto's cloak, but it looked horrible and it actually clipped more then the non-rigged cloak.
And no, Naruto doesn't have damage faces, since I would need to make them myself and I kinda suck at vertexing.

that brawl fox with melee fox's face is soo coooool!!!

Uploaded the proper shaded Naruto's to BrawlVault.
Also, I'll most likely release Melee Fox and Ichigo tomorrow, which will be the last imports from me for a while due to me now having an USBGecko, which I want to focus on right now (as well as focussing on IRL stuff).


Mm... And why not uploading it both ways, with and without it? Mediafire folders are just perfect to have multiple things inside one vault entry O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Dat Melee Fox and ichigo.
Next : Naruto with expression and Sennin Naruto with rigged cape.

Ayep.
Saw Melee Fox and Ichigo on the Vault.
Good job.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Got ninja'd by 2 people, but yeah:
Released Melee Fox and Ichigo.

Quote from: KTH on January 24, 2012, 04:01:58 PM
Next : Naruto with expression and Sennin Naruto with rigged cape.
Nope.


I am loving Melee Fox. They should have kept that look for Brawl, or at least the Brawl Fox you made. Looks a lot better than Brawl Fox.

Quote from: KTH on January 24, 2012, 04:21:23 PM
:oshi:
I explained before that I A: couldn't get the cloak rigged to the cape bones without having it look bad & B: can't vertex those additional faces because I suck at vertexing.
Anyone who wants to try those two things, go ahead.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 24, 2012, 05:23:28 PM
I am loving Melee Fox. They should have kept that look for Brawl, or at least the Brawl Fox you made. Looks a lot better than Brawl Fox.

Or even the assault one would have been okay too. I don't know what were they thinking on when decided to use the horrible look in the NDS game... And even showed him as a 'oh, look, a new character! it's Fox!'
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Brawl Fox honestly looks more like Rocket Raccoon then an actual fox TBH.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 24, 2012, 05:34:31 PM
Or even the assault one would have been okay too. I don't know what were they thinking on when decided to use the horrible look in the NDS game... And even showed him as a 'oh, look, a new character! it's Fox!'

You hated his intro too, huh? New character my butt. :P

Quote from: ds22 on January 24, 2012, 05:42:35 PM
Brawl Fox honestly looks more like Rocket Raccoon then an actual fox TBH.

In total agreement. :P