ds22's model dump: Melee Fox & Ichigo released, read post #202

Started by ♤♡◇♧, November 20, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just curious, how come you put the Melee head over top of Gamewatching's vertex, instead of rigging the entire model from the Melee section of Models Resource? To be honest, I would not have been able to tell had you not said anything, but still. Just curious. Was it easier, or something?

It was easier and most importantly, the model from Model Resources didn't import properly into BBox.
But that doesn't mean I left the body alone (as you may see with the jacket lacking the front pocket as an example).

Ichigo could use a brawl-styled texture, but it's still cool to have him. Thanks. I will see how well the rig hold up when I try him out in-game.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

awesome work on Ichigo
now we just needing one popalur anime char. to join brawl:
Monkey D. Luffy :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 25, 2012, 09:11:31 AM
now we just needing one popalur anime char. to join brawl:
Monkey D. Luffy :D
Pervy was making a custom Luffy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


freaking love brawl styled melee fox.

most of your imports of really good quality, keep it up.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


is ichigo going to get a brawl styled texture?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Updated Metal Mario, both Naruto's, Ichigo, Tails, Lyndis, Waluigi, Primid and Gray Fox with perfect metal textures.
Thanks go to Mewtwo2000 for his auto-metal textures fix.

And I excluded Sakura and Pichu due to improper shading, Melee Fox due to Mewtwo2000 being the one who is going to update him with both proper metal and shaders, & Classic Wario over Biker, Lucas over Ness and Sandbag due to me not caring about them.

I'm not a fan of Bleach but the latest time i looke about Ichigo and i say "Maybe a SSF2 Ichigo" will be great" but i see Ichigo got different outfil...It's Benkai Ichigo (normal sword) and Ichigo (giant sword) it's that?

Melee Fox has been updated. Perfect metals and shaders for the 3 versions with all the recolors.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24857
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 02, 2012, 09:21:53 PM
Melee Fox has been updated. Perfect metals and shaders for the 3 versions with all the recolors.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24857
Thank you very much.
If there is anything I can do for you, just ask.

February 14, 2012, 10:18:14 PM #206 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:20:04 PM by OMEGASNAKE
Arte you planning on doing anymore naruto imports like killer bee or jiryia?