Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 23, 2012, 02:25:56 PM
PS: I forgot, I never showed pictures of my Melee Ganon. It's still in an early state, but this is it.



I was so hoping someone would do this.  One can only stick with the vertex for so long.  I want my Ganon to have more than one expression XD 

Anyways, hype for this and all of your upcoming stage mods too.  I know you'll do a fantastic job.

banjo rex looks amazing xD hope you can make a one slot version on yoshi too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LMAO.
Banjo Rex is amazing, so is Melee Ganon. Hopefully, he can get some expressions.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yay!  Melee Ganon!  Glad to see he's getting a good import.  Yeah, the vertex is good but it's not as good as a solid import should be.




Seeing that T-Rex made me laugh my ass off. xD

Seriously, though, that looks pretty good, and so does Melee Ganondorf. Keep up the good work.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


m22k, is there any way to get N64 models T-posed before ripping?

I guess there was some model extractor for specific games. Anyway, I've never used it. I like to t-pose them by myself I suppose >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

banjo re looks good with t rex psa xD you just need to rig the jaw  the rest is looking preety good also will there be a oneslot over yoshi version?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Baby T-Rex would be the one-slot version for yoshi, if it comes well.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 31, 2012, 01:51:43 PM
I guess there was some model extractor for specific games. Anyway, I've never used it. I like to t-pose them by myself I suppose >.<
ok lol, so we're doing the same stuff then, do you UV edit them to have just one map, or do you use the original textures?

Quote from: jokekid on July 31, 2012, 07:52:58 PM
ok lol, so we're doing the same stuff then, do you UV edit them to have just one map, or do you use the original textures?

With OoT Link and Mewtwo, I UV edited them to have one, or at least only a few maps. With T-Rex, I've used the original ones. Doesn't really matter :/

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial