Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ic ic.
im just really new to this, and cant even manage to find what texture applies where sometimes xDDD

Banjo-rex looks awesome. Do you think you could make a smaller one over vBrawl Yoshi in case we don't want to use the PSA? Or does it work over both no problem?

I don't guess it's gonna work no problem with yoshi, yoshi is really deformed when using this psa, so the inverted thing will be deformed too for sure.

Instead, I want to make the small one (Baby T-Rex) to go with the standard yoshi, so in case you don't use the PSA, you can get a Banjo-Rex too.

Done with Daddy T-Rex:

[SSBB hack] - Daddy T-Rex (Release version)

Will release after making a custom shadow for him.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

it's freaking awesome, and it got me thinnking of what other Banjo Transformations could be imported...
Jigglypuff: :jiggly:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

R.O.B. :rob:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mario (or any character, really) :mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I honestly think Stoney Banjo would work best over Olimar with those other Stoney guys following. It'd be weird seeing a stone inflate :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh Humba Wumba over Zelda and Mumbo Jumbo over Mario. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Allav866 on August 25, 2012, 04:38:06 AM
it's freaking awesome, and it got me thinnking of what other Banjo Transformations could be imported...

Same:
Bubblegloop Swamp, crocodile transformation over Ivysaur / Pikachu.
Mad Monster Mansion, pumpkin transformation over Jigglypuff.
Click Clock Wood, bee transformation over Jigglypuff / Kirby.

Mumbo Jumbo over Ness or Lucas.
Grunty over King Dedede.

Isle O' Hags, Dragon Kazooie & Kazooie over Falco.
Glitter Gulch Mine, Detonator over ROB.
Terrydactyland, Baby T-Rex over Yoshi.

If I have it right in mind, Mumbo Jumbo, Grunty and Baby T-Rex are already planned, maybe over other characters.
:)

Mumbo on Ness. Yes. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2012, 03:56:22 PM
Mumbo on Ness. Yes. :srs:

Why not? Ness' psychokinesis would suit him.
When you press left or right + A he swings his bat, so Mumbo swings his wand.
Better than Mario or someone else.


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2012, 03:56:22 PM
Mumbo on Ness. Yes. :srs:

Oh my God!

What a [censored]ing great suggestion that is.

Ness for sure cause Lucas is too [censored]y and Mumbo Jumbo has that skull weapon thing.

Do it Mewthree! Of course, once you have a chance.

Already planned, it's in the OP :P

Yeah, Ness will be the best I suppose xD

Nice suggestions over there by the way. I like most of them.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Any chance Melee Ganondorf will ever see the light of day?

xD

He will, don't worry. I'll get into it soon, now I'm finished with some of the things I wanted to do before.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

December 30, 2012, 09:01:21 AM #284 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:28:26 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 30, 2012, 08:58:39 AM
xD

He will, don't worry. I'll get into it soon, now I'm finished with some of the things I wanted to do before.
Great!...hope you make a phantom ganon version for melee ganon :P