Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 22, 2013, 07:46:17 AM
I've been checking, and it looks like these are the characters I've released as Rims until today.



I really need to upload a few more, cause there's a few more done than uploaded...
Why, yes. You should upload a few more.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 22, 2013, 07:46:17 AM
I've been checking, and it looks like these are the characters I've released as Rims until today.



I really need to upload a few more, cause there's a few more done than uploaded...
More would be much appreciated!

yes more please

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Pardon the stupid question, but will ya make Rim Roy and a (less subtle) Rim Mewtwo, Mewtwo2000?

Damn, I thought I answered this O.o

Well, no stupid question at all, and the answer is yes.

But first, what I've done is tweaking my Stadium Mewtwo for PM 3.0 and releasing it:



[Project M 3.0] - Pokemon Stadium (N64) Mewtwo [Released]

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Updating Rim character list:



I've released Rim Roy, Rim Lucario, Rim Charizard and Rim Donkey Kong.



EDIT: Diddy is now up too.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Made an emerald Mewtwo and Rim Fox and Falco:





Will release them soon.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


How did you do the Emerald Mewtwo? I've been trying to make Emeralds for my PSAs, with no luck.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 29, 2014, 08:55:14 PM
How did you do the Emerald Mewtwo? I've been trying to make Emeralds for my PSAs, with no luck.

The easiest way is copying over the materials and shaders from a Brawl emerald character, which are the ones with the 'Dark' word (like FitMarioDark). That should give you at least most of the emerald character. There's sometimes parts that need special edits, like eyes or fur, but in general this would be it.

They won't get the changing color unless they're loaded from the 'Dark' costume, though. I'll make a version of this Mewtwo that's green in normal slots, you can copy over the materials from that one when released if needed.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial