Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I'm now working on Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium. Looking good already.



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sexy. But the GFX/Dark ball destroy the preview. But actually i can see it's a good Mewtwo.
We need Mewtwo Battle Stadium for make a Brawl Mewtwo.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 27, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
I'm now working on Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium. Looking good already.
you are my hero xD i love retro hacks and that mewtwo is gonna be epic so you ripped the model from pokemon stadium? nice  to see someone ripping n64 games :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stadium Mewtwo! You are [censored]ing epic sir. I remember the memorable fight from the first Pokemon Stadium.

Ah. Good times..

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 27, 2011, 11:54:26 PM
I'm now working on Mewtwo from Pokemon Stadium. Looking good already.




Wow, Stadium Mewtwo, that's just smexy. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

PS Mewtwo huh? It brings back horrible memories of fighting him and losing over and over again. But, it looks good, does it work with the new PSA?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Although I saw someone else already posted a Stadium Mewtwo I'd still like to see yours. The one that was posted has a stiff ugly tail XP

I suppose you saw AGFanProduction's.

That's not the real Stadium Mewtwo, but the Melee one with Stadium textures. The model is smoother, obviously, but I'm just wanting to import the old polygonal one. That's what I'm working on.

If you've seen the Stadium import in somebody else's thread, just tell me where is it, please O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That'd be the one I'm talking about. I love me some lowpoly models~


Ooh, that level looks amazing. I'm even more anxious for this now~

The only bad thing I see is not available yet :af:

I mean both Mewtwo and the stage :af2:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

that mewtwo looks great will he have those blue stadium eyes for FS eyes? also the rigg looks great the only thing  that doesnt look almost perfect is his taill(wich i doubt its possible to make it look better since lucario taill bones are lackbuster) i will be waiting for this release :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I cannot show it right now, but I have some pictures with the FS eyes, which are those blue eyes from stadium as you said. When he's hit, he has a vein in his head, and those blue eyes again. And he closes his eyes and such. He looks really great :D

By the way, I may not release him until some versions of his stage are made.

Also, my next character will be Melee Ganondorf. I've asked for a model to Oshtoby and he has nicely ripped it for me. So, I'll rig him and will try to make my own non-vertexed version of Melee Ganon, to be used as a playable character, and to substitute the current one in the Ganon's Tower stage. I may make OoT Ganondorf at the same time, or right after this one. Both will be included in updated versions of the stage.

EDIT: Here are the pictures. They're old anyway. I thought I had newer ones.




SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial