Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1- Slow progress, having a girlfriend takes you a lot of time. And classes do so too.
2- Donkey for sure, Diddy don't know. Probably will too xD

EDIT:

Emerald Wario done. One of them is compatible with the biker slots.



EDIT2:

Sonic done too.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


that Oot link seems epic xD will download when released i like retro models  low poly ftw xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, KTH imported N64 Link, so you don't have to finish him.
Just kidding, it's the SSB64 Link.
I kinda got a bit mad when I saw N64 Link on Brawl Vault's home page, then saw that it wasn't yours, but then again, you'd probably put up a blog post for it.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Mmm... To be honest, it makes me a little mad too... I mean, it looks horrible (sorry KTH).

I'm going to be honest 100%. Link is in my mediafire during 1 week now. 3 colors, and multiple different items. I'm gonna upload the rest of recolors (except the true Oni Link which isn't complete, and isn't just a recolor) and update the blog today xD

I'll leave the hookshot, bombs and such for a minor update, cause the character is one thing, and the items are just another different thing.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Yay!  :af:
I take it the items are giving you a bit of trouble?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

that emerald texture is amazing :D

could you teach me how do to it on jigglypuff, wanna make it on jigglypuff with some custom hats on it and the green hat, mostly for machinima purpose :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Allav866 on March 16, 2012, 05:11:08 PM
Yay!  :af:
I take it the items are giving you a bit of trouble?

Not that, it's just I'm not getting the time to work on them. Last week my girl wasn't with me, that's why I've progressed with Link and even almost finished the Fire Temple. Now she's back, is harder to me to make hacks, and when I get time, I use it in things that are harder than those items. I don't share the ones I got at the moment, cause they're all in the same file.

Quote from: pikazz on March 16, 2012, 05:57:41 PM
that emerald texture is amazing :D

could you teach me how do to it on jigglypuff, wanna make it on jigglypuff with some custom hats on it and the green hat, mostly for machinima purpose :3

Doing it is... well, not easy to teach xD

I spent hours to find the best way to make jiggz's eyes to work. With this, I mean that Jiggz is already done (just like Wario, Wolf, and mostly Sonic), so there's no need for you to work hard on getting it to work.

I'm sharing Dark Jiggz right now, get it from here, and do what you want with it, and the custom hats you need. Just get some of the materials in jiggz or any emerald character, and apply it to the hat. It's easy.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25377
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Thanks for releasing OoT Link, Mewtwo. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


The easiest way to get the one you want is just the folder tree in mediafire.

I thought this would be interesting so you can quickly customize your Link.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 16, 2012, 09:22:09 PM
The easiest way to get the one you want is just the folder tree in mediafire.

I thought this would be interesting so you can quickly customize your Link.
I actually like the way it's set up. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yeah, I was just amazed how you set it up with so many different options on Mediafire.

Plus I didn't realize that you were making the gauntlets too, so that was even more than I was expecting.

Actually, the original dark characters didn´t have voice. do you plan to make alternative versions without voices?

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on March 16, 2012, 09:31:11 PM
Actually, the original dark characters didn´t have voice. do you plan to make alternative versions without voices?
That would require PSA or sound hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]