Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

just landing animations of the Air attacks
and add SFX for stargun attacks and all "A" attacks is complete
then "B" attacks and then the rest stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Since rob has hurt eyes, you should some extra eye polygons =D

send me the finished rig when you are done so i can animate with it

and yay I don't hafta make the canon! gj LJSATAR looks cannony

and wait... you mean too DEsaturated, right?

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 10:24:35 PM
Since rob has hurt eyes, you should some extra eye polygons =D

send me the finished rig when you are done so i can animate with it

and yay I don't hafta make the canon! gj LJSATAR looks cannony

and wait... you mean too DEsaturated, right?


I think his clothes should be bright and colorful, I mean he is a toy, what kid wants a gritty, edgy puppet? coughcoughscarfacecough

maybe there can be two different ones one saturated and the other desaturated i personally prefer the way it looks now
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 08, 2012, 10:48:50 PM
I think his clothes should be bright and colorful, I mean he is a toy, what kid wants a gritty, edgy puppet? coughcoughscarfacecough

] yeah i planned on brightening him up a bit (also mariodk said there was going to be a normal flat texture for all dems toy lovers)   I was just a bit confused because he said the hat was too saturated which would mean too bright and colorful >.>


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Much better, can you make a really saturated hat and cloak as a recolor?

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 09, 2012, 02:14:28 AM
Much better, can you make a really saturated hat and cloak as a recolor?

Yeah I think that'll be one of the textures included in the whole pack thing


Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 11:06:56 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dude, dude, dude...
That looks sexy  :happy:

I am dying for this PSA, I might even start playing SMRPG again x.x I miss the game, I love Geno. I never let him die in the game~ Unless I have to XD

Other than that, the moveset in the OP is very good, I enjoy it. I see he has a few charge moves, that's very Geno-esque so that's a great touch. I think I remember someone who was working on a cannon model for a Geno PSA a loooong while ago. I think he was working with DarkShadeDX? Maybe check with him. o.o

there is a preview of the canon on i think the previous page
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I didn't notive the cannon preview in the previous.

It looks goooood. It has Awesome all over it ;D

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 08, 2012, 10:24:35 PMSince rob has hurt eyes, you should some extra eye polygons =D send me the finished rig when you are done so i can animate with it and yay I don't hafta make the canon! gj LJSATAR looks cannony and wait... you mean too DEsaturated, right?
hurt face/blinking and that stuff dont working if if port like a XXX char. model to a other XXXX
like here i ported Peach model to R.o.B so thats why i dont made dmg eyes
but maybe i will try to do it but thats one of the last things
right now i got to revamp his cape rig and see if i can get it better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 05:44:00 AM
hurt face/blinking and that stuff dont working if if port like a XXX char. model to a other XXXX
like here i ported Peach model to R.o.B so thats why i dont made dmg eyes
but maybe i will try to do it but thats one of the last things
right now i got to revamp his cape rig and see if i can get it better

it does work you just need the visibility bone to be on the right place like geno hurtface index needs to be on robs index  like luigi expressions work over mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

got bad news
no matter how high i set knockbackGrowh it is always the same knockback on some "A" attacks
i tried to get the CPU in training mode to 999% and some attack can´t kill the CPU :(
i think its something wrong with the port
here is the attacks that dont work with knockbackGrowh
side-tilt
Down-tilt
side-smash
down-smash
down-air
Back-air
not sure about throws/"B" attacks until i have started on him as i will soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later